The Elite Fort Fighter's League

DeletedUser

Hey all,
I'm planning on starting up a league of town that are interested in maintaining fort and actively fight fort battles. I didn't join gaffey's fort club, because I don't really know him, plus his fort club sounds like a band of mercenaries to me and I don't like that thought. The plan for our league is to get a max of 5 towns that have leaders experience with fort battles and is active in fort fighting, which means they sends on average of 15 people per fort battle. Most importantly, we will be a league that is loyal to our allies and will not be hire by anybody.

Let me know if you are interested!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13484

Hey all,
I'm planning on starting up a league of town that are interested in maintaining fort and actively fight fort battles. I didn't join gaffey's fort club, because I don't really know him, plus his fort club sounds like a band of mercenaries to me and I don't like that thought. The plan for our league is to get a max of 5 towns that have leaders experience with fort battles and is active in fort fighting, which means they sends on average of 15 people per fort battle. Most importantly, we will be a league that is loyal to our allies and will not be hire by anybody.

Let me know if you are interested!

We arent mercenaries like we are on w11, W11 is just for fun and to cause trouble :D

W12 is different we are out to take forts either by building them or taking them by force if need be.

Your comment about me that you have heard bad things you should know you never judge a book by its cover ;)

fort-club-blood.png

DeletedUser

hmm... looks like you're starting town one grid to the left of my town. I might have misjudged some things about you, but it looks like I've already started out on forming this league and I am not the type to quit what I started lol.... so I guess we'll be seeing each other on the battlefield quite often