Level 110
Player | Duel wins | Total Cash | KO the Scoundrel
abskay|1| $16,666 |x
ninvil| 3 | $23,456 |x
Scoundrel was restarted
mazort| 6 | $48,255 (actually about $35,825)|x
Packing Mayhem| 1 |$2,240 |x
dawsy| 3 | $6,271 |yes
There were some problems with this character to start - all 5 of the players listed here are eligible for the raffle.
For those who are wondering how it is possible that mazort won so much - keep in mind that sometimes people lose - and money is added to the pot. In this case mazort lost one duel and $12,430 was added back and then rewon.

Level 100
ninvil|3| $19,837 |x
buffalo bubba | 3 | $16,324 |yes
Briljan| 1| $7,407 |x
abskay| 1 |$3,292|x
kasar21 | 2 | $2,113 |x
Jo Wickerman | 1 | $434 |x

Level 90
abskay|2| $19,444 |x
DocRogers| 1 | $10,000 |x
Briljan| 1| $6,666 |x
Truez Gritter| 1 |$2,963|x
Jimmy Lips|2|$3,048 |x
kasar21 | 1 | $1,406 |x
sonic55 | 2 | $1,042| x
Wes Flint | 1 | $434 |yes

Level 80
philxc|1| $15,000 |x
Truez Gritter| 2 |$14,222|x
maikjohn|1|$6,666|x
Wes Flint | 1 | $2,815 |x
WAWOFTAM| 2 | $3,147| x
HelenBack| 1 | $846 |yes

Level 60
Truez Gritter|3| $19,569|x
Dr. Mortimer Slice| 1 |$8,889|x
aycth|1|$2,252|x
philxc| 1 | $1,364 |x
ROB GRIM | 2 | $1,314| x
DavidCharlesLane| 1 | $270 |yes

Level 40
SpecialEdd|5| $22,914|x
J. Buckhorn| 3 |$5,674|x
ROB GRIM|1|$354|x
Doc Vengence| 1 | $236 |x
tadasa | 1 | $183| x
Bendos | 2 | $277 |x
Repeat |1 | $150 |x
Van Saar| 1 | $80 |yes
Level 20
pik1982|3| $10,946|x
chuck42| 5 |$7,492|x
MattB6373|9|$1,545|x

Sorry for the delay but I will not be able to do the raffle drawings until later on - I'll post and notify as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just a suggesion but why don't you make the duels a little fairer and make the earnings equal? You land next to a bandit, you win big.

DeletedUser

Scoundrel was restarted
mazort 6 $48,255 x
what the hell why was he restarted
at least why didnt you give me 48, 225 like mazort heheheh itt was when i moved that he was restarted unfair to me

DeletedUser

Just a suggesion but why don't you make the duels a little fairer and make the earnings equal? You land next to a bandit, you win big.

There isn't really any way that I can think of. I don't want to tell people they can only win once, and there is no way to make the game give out equal payouts. If you can think of something then let me know and I will certainly consider it.

Scoundrel was restarted
mazort 6 $48,255 x
what the hell why was he restarted

It was restarted because I messed up and made it so many people could not duel at all. Well anyway - it was my fault. As for the amount mazort won - I did also explain mazort also lost over $12,000 and then won it back - so really mazort won far less more like about $35,825 - but I'm only posting winnings here and I'm not counting up all the losses.

DeletedUser

k i guess we are humans and meant to err apologies accepted how is the raffle drawn anyway just to ask do they do it like lottery winnings or just rock paper and scissors

DeletedUser

There isn't really any way that I can think of. I don't want to tell people they can only win once, and there is no way to make the game give out equal payouts. If you can think of something then let me know and I will certainly consider it.

I have no idea - I am not a dev. But I wouldn't introduce something so flawed in the first place. Should we call this WORLD 6 BETA?
How can it be right that someone gets a jump on duelling these guys just because of the random location that the targets are given? I don't see how that's fair, nor that the person who KO'd the Scoundrel gets the least amount of money. Of course, they may get something nice in the draw, but what's the betting that the big money earner also gets it!

And what ever happened to this?

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=44527

Like I said, BETA TESTING.................................

DeletedUser

I LIKE the scoundrels and the fun opportunities to duel and/or hire them. So it's not perfect, so what? It's still fun way to end my day..

DeletedUser

I have no idea - I am not a dev. But I wouldn't introduce something so flawed in the first place.
This and any other GMed event has absolutely nothing to do with the devs, and the worlds that get them, with their sub-2000 players, can hardly be ruined by them. Lasar made a mistake, it happens, she's human.

Quests.
Crafting.
Scoundrels.
Anything else you'd care to complain about? If there's anything at all you actually like about this game, I'd love to hear it some time.

DeletedUser

Thanks to Bendos here who's being his pleasant self as usual, the thread is locked for going off the original topic, which is not whether the GM is well thought through, but about the duel winners who will enter the raffle. This doesn't require any further discussion.
Bendos, if you need to complain, please do so in a PM to our community manager. As Elmyr pointed out, this is not a developers' work. Lasarstar has worked really hard on this GM and she's only human, she cannot please everybody, but she is always opened to suggestions (criticism such as the one posted by you is not considered "suggestion")

DeletedUser

Raffle Winners

level 110 and 100 - Harmonica's knee-breeches or a steel lined box
level 110 winner - Packing Mayhem
level 100 winner - buffalo bubba

level 90 and 80 - Calamity Jones Cartridge belt or a steel lined box
level 90 winner - Briljan
level 80 - maikjohn

level 60 - William Masterson's linen pants or a steel lined box
level 60 winner - Rob Grim

level 20 and 40 - Seth Bullock's horse belt or a steel lined box
level 40 - Repeat