The Citadel Project

DeletedUser16008

I kind of see it as a self built prison actually. For starters who thinks farmers would be going to them ? since farmers would be the ones with all the useful stuff... such as foooood.

In the event of a zombie apocalypse it might be useful but otherwise its pretty much rats in a self made cage... what cant get in cant get out.. sounds really well thought out :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hehe, yep, would not want to live there... walled in like that, seriously...

DeletedUser35409

The walls would exist not to keep people in but the zombie hordes out. I mean, come on.!!!! Everyone knows the zombie apocalypse is nigh.

The fact that the Mayan end of the world didn't happen just means we're due for doom. DOOOOM I say!

I wonder how many potential recruits they could get from this West game alone. Just provide the West players who live their pitiful lives from behind their puters a safe haven where they won't be disturbed and that's a decent recruiting pool right there.

DeletedUser34315

The walls would exist not to keep people in but the zombie hordes out. I mean, come on.!!!! Everyone knows the zombie apocalypse is nigh.

The fact that the Mayan end of the world didn't happen just means we're due for doom. DOOOOM I say!

I wonder how many potential recruits they could get from this West game alone. Just provide the West players who live their pitiful lives from behind their puters a safe haven where they won't be disturbed and that's a decent recruiting pool right there.

To be fair, some of us spend a lot of time behind our computers because they're part of our jobs. Also, some people, (myself included) , like being left alone; we like being solitary and quiet.

DeletedUser35409

@Gandalf Grayhame,

Of course, I wasn't referring to people like you who actually spend time behind a computer per se but was referring to a certain psychology of some non-individuals who invest their own identity in to faux personas behind their keyboard. You may know the type. These are the gossipy ones that are just as likely to obsess over the Kardashians (I still do not know who these people are--thankfully) .

"Don't blame the tool but the person"