The Church of Nothing

• Thread starter David Schofield
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

John, heres an example of how good nothing is. Take the church of the onion for example. Without nothing, first, there wouldn't be onions.

Diggo11

Indeed it is, but I thought even the infidels would understand such basics truths.
They're worshipping nothing as an entity and arguing that nothing is mathamatically greater than random; they walk in the dark and by the power of thou Onion through yourself they shall see the light!

DeletedUser

They're worshipping nothing as an entity and arguing that nothing is mathamatically greater than random; they walk in the dark and by the power of thou Onion through yourself they shall see the light!

I say we keep them warm for the rest of their lives.

Build a great fire, and warm the church of nothing, so they shall be one with that which they worship.

Diggo11

St. Elmyr, Blessed John Rose and all other fellow believers of the Onion, let us leave this place to rot away, leave the ignorant fools to argue amongst themselves until they finally see the light!

DeletedUser

St. Elmyr, Blessed John Rose and all other fellow believers of the Onion, let us leave this place to rot away, leave the ignorant fools to argue amongst themselves until they finally see the light!

You are following the path of the epic fail Diggo! Why fight nothing when nothing are you!

DeletedUser

The onionites are evil! They must be destroyed for giving me positive rep!

DeletedUser

We have declared peace with the Onion, we must now destroy RANDOM and other evil beings, (like Nazis commies klannies ect.), in the most brutal ways possible. Lets start with disassembeling the Church of Random using Hammers and Sickles to disgrace commies.

DeletedUser

David I'm sorry, I'm part of both nothing and random, cuz tho its fun to do nothing, I like being funny by being random. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.