The Chatting Area

• Thread starter Thomas Franklin
  • Start date

DeletedUser

That list shows online users in alphabetical order, except for self name, that is always placed first. Try logging out and check the list, and then log in and check the list again.

DeletedUser

My entire life sucks. I just use this to distract me from the other crap nowadays.
1220_emokidsak0_big.jpg

Now, if you truly had a hard time in life, you would look more like this:
starvation.jpg
starvation.bmp
30361-1.jpg

Seeing as that's not the case...

DeletedUser

I'm not from suburbia, and am not spoiled.

You are right: I am way better off than the poor children in the Third World (or even grottos). Actually, my family is slightly rich compared to the average family where I live. But I'm talking about emotional, not physical, poorness.

DeletedUser

starvation.jpg
starvation.bmp
30361-1.jpg

those pictures made me so sad, I feel sorry for the kids, I wish I could do more then donate cash or somthing like that, poor kids..

DeletedUser

That's the way I feel whenever I say one of the African children with their ribs showing....

My god, I just now looked closely at the boy on the far left.

DeletedUser

Poor kids, nobody diserves to live like that, and they are still so young, damn war.

DeletedUser

TF, I hope you read the stuff I wrote back in the song thread.

DeletedUser8950

I'm not from suburbia, and am not spoiled.

You are right: I am way better off than the poor children in the Third World (or even grottos). Actually, my family is slightly rich compared to the average family where I live. But I'm talking about emotional, not physical, poorness.
Obviously, they are emotionally pampered :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Now I have even more reason to beat the snot out of the many emo kids at my school. Kids in other countries go through hell yet they never need any anti-depressants.

Emo freaks on the otherhand should be given lobotomies.

DeletedUser

David, do you beat up emos for a good reason? Like if they're picking on somebody or are just nasty?

DeletedUser

David, do you beat up emos for a good reason? Like if they're picking on somebody or are just nasty?

1220_emokidsak0_big.jpg

starvation.jpg
starvation.bmp
30361-1.jpg

I hate emos because they claim to have the worst life in the world... Yet Billions more go through a living hell each day and yet don't ever claim that their life sucks. Emos should be castrated, lobotomized, and/or put to sleep like the pathetic mutts they are. But Im tired so my Opinion is radified.

DeletedUser

I don't say I have the worst life in the world. I just say I have a worse life than my classmates.

DeletedUser

Lets see, I listen to every genre (EXCEPT emo, goth, and that heavy metal that sounds like a monster roaring) of music, I wear nice blue jeans or khaki pants and NOT T-shirts to school....

DeletedUser

Well, at this rate...

Denisero
sym_less_than_or_equal_sign-blue.jpg
Elmyr

You will be Equal-to or less than Elmyr in no more than a Week! :eek:hmy:

Be ready for the highest Rep-tie in history!