The cattle herd(the donkey)

DeletedUser

The cattle herd (The donkey)

sheriff.png
Sheriff John Fitzburn: Sadly we could still not find Simmon's herd. Maybe you are more lucky than us. The prairie is very large, I won't let you try without a an animal to ride on. You need a donkey at least.

Target: Obtain a donkey.

Hint: To move around faster you can use a donkey or horse. You can buy them at the general store. The better the animal, the faster you can move around.

Requires:
Donkey 0/1

Reward: + 60 Experience points
+ $ 15

I have got 2 donkeys but when I go to the quest's page it says that i don't have any and that I can't complete the quest. Can anyone help me solve the problem.

DeletedUser

i havent finished that one yet, so i didnt know for sure.

do you get to keep your donkey then?

DeletedUser

The cattle herd (The donkey)

sheriff.png
Sheriff John Fitzburn: Sadly we could still not find Simmon's herd. Maybe you are more lucky than us. The prairie is very large, I won't let you try without a an animal to ride on. You need a donkey at least.

Target: Obtain a donkey.

Hint: To move around faster you can use a donkey or horse. You can buy them at the general store. The better the animal, the faster you can move around.

Requires:
Donkey 0/1

Reward: + 60 Experience points
+ $ 15

I have got 2 donkeys but when I go to the quest's page it says that i don't have any and that I can't complete the quest. Can anyone help me solve the problem.

Go to your Inventory and equip your Donkey in the right box. Then after equipping it. Go to the Quest Section, and click COMPLETE QUEST.