The cattle herd (Repair fences)' Quest

DeletedUser

Hello, can someone advice me on The cattle herd (Repair fences)' Quest for Bring back the hammer of the sheriff.

thx

DeletedUser

Well set the time for 2 hours and you should find it, I did I set it for 2 hours got a hammer and then did it again and got another hammer. Its not that hard finding it unless your unlucky.

DeletedUser

Well set the time for 2 hours and you should find it, I did I set it for 2 hours got a hammer and then did it again and got another hammer. Its not that hard finding it unless your unlucky.

Where did me find the hammer. and why did i know Labor Points?

DeletedUser

OK, i did know to Labor point yet. but i was found the hammer is there

DeletedUser

yes do the job for as long as you can. for the objects with a 10% chance or less to get i usually go 4 hours

DeletedUser

Repair fences

Okay...I must have bad luck!!! I have gone through 2 levels of experience trying to get the hammer from the sheriff...how do i increase my luck?:confused:

DeletedUser

i did figure out how to get the labor points...of course do jobs, but look under your inventory and change your clothes and shoes out...they give you different points for different task...also dont forget on your skill points to add the points to the ones that the quest shows.:)

DeletedUser

bug with the quest?

*message deleted*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello, can someone advice me on The cattle herd (Repair fences)' Quest for Bring back the hammer of the sheriff.

thx

First of all make sure that you are working in the right place...repairing fences. If it is not colored that means that your labor points is low. Try to wore some clothes that will increase your labor points.

After doing that, do the work for 2 hours, keep doing it until you found the hammer...goodluck my friend.

DeletedUser

I know how to find the hammer, but I can't go forward to mend the fences...Any advice?

DeletedUser

I too am looking for the hammer but so far I haven't been able to mend any fences. Any help or advice? Please I have been looking for 3 days/

DeletedUser

Appointing your skill points wisely would be my advice. You just need to up your levels and assign the skill points to the attributes needed for the repairing fence job..

to check which skills you need, just click on the repairing fence job..and it will show you which skills are needed for that job...

I worked it for 2 hours and found 2 hammers, pretty sweet.

DeletedUser

to repair fences your labour points need to total 30 minimum

in the following skills:
1 x fine motor skills
2 x repairing (you get double labour points for repairing)
2 x animal instinct (double labour points for animal instinct)

fences.PNG

DeletedUser

Thanks to both of you. I am just not working this right even though I am working is consistantly and thoroughly. I just need to do jobs again until I get some extra skills in my belt and then place them appropriately.

Thanks again.