this is me:

jacob.jpg

Mugridge.jpg

my total score is : Jacob-------> 156; Mugridge ---------> 203-198= 5

tot. 161

try to beat 161 !!! :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

both of them i dueled once, they passed me out. then i imediately dueled them again and won without being touched

DeletedUser

Fought Jacob last night and won with a 11 to 454 victory.

He head-shot me 3 times for 3 damage each and hit me once in the shoulder for 2 damage :laugh:

I'll post Mugridge soon enough.

DeletedUser

Fought Jacob last night and won with a 11 to 454 victory.

He head-shot me 3 times for 3 damage each and hit me once in the shoulder for 2 damage :laugh:

I'll post Mugridge soon enough.

As an update, I beat Mugridge easily on my first try: 17hp to 500hp to pass him out. Yay finally done this questline! ;)

DeletedUser

Whats jacobs max hp? Im trying to K0 any npc that faces me on W7 =P W9 i made the bad decision of builder. Secound one but cant stand it anymore.

DeletedUser

Whats jacobs max hp? Im trying to K0 any npc that faces me on W7 =P W9 i made the bad decision of builder. Secound one but cant stand it anymore.

I think he has 1,000hp.

And to Anhlong: yea, he isn't really that hard. I was level 46 during my duel while using the whip. I had a sharp machete but forgot I had the whip on while I was transporting ammunition beforehand and didn't change weapons :laugh:

DeletedUser

sr
haven't got a foto
but i won them both
once
no damage 500 damage
Mugridge passed out i do not remember jacob

DeletedUser

Can you just send me your duel spec so I can check if I am enough geared to bet it especially Mugridge because I already beat jacob.

This was my first attempt, I am not duel spec but I bought gear for.

Momboucher
Niveau 40
Niveau de duel 42

spec:

Att: head, main hand, head, head
def: Duck all the time

Stats:

Aim:29
dodge:13

shooting: 41
reflex: 19
Toughness:20

Appearance : 40

Results: He beat me 512/59. Hit me 4 times total= 512
I hit him 2 times= 59

I got precise deringer for weap.

Thanks you.

DeletedUser

i just can't beat jacob.i must have dueled him at least 20 time.Plzz i need some help.
My stats are:-
aim-13
dodging-10
shooting-18
vigor-52
reflex-14
toughness-21
appearance-13
tactics-22

i have a machete

DeletedUser

Aim:13
dodge:10
with this think, u cant beat any of them
let say this: increase your aim, dodge and vigor and have some new item
p/s: those stats, did you include your bonus

DeletedUser

Yes, are those your base stats or are they including all your gear? If so, what gear are you choosing to wear?

You will probably need up up your aim, dodge and appearance, since you are the attacker.

DeletedUser

Screenshot of the Dueling points-

Screenshot of the inventory at the time of dueling-

DeletedUser

Thats a fairly lean inventory for a level 44 player... There are cheap items that you should buy that will considerably help you out. A red flannel shirt (800$) would get you a considerable amount of vigor and perhaps enable you to win the duel.

DeletedUser

I was going to say the same, are you pure spec at all? Missing a few key items to help with a lot of jobs...here's my 52 adv inventory, thought some of the fancy jacket/boots and Lincoln's hat I bought after Mugridge option 2.

DeletedUser

i had a good inventory too but a friend of mine messed up with it for just the fun of it.
:(.........that idiot sold most of my items

what do u say ....if i buy sandals will they help..cause i already have a mexican bandana which gives me a lot of vigor??

p.s-i have very low points in dodging

DeletedUser

Yah Ocelot that is a fairly typical inventory... I knew there had to be some reason for your small inventory wishmaster. If you get the sandals as well as a red checkered shirt that you will have enough vigor to simply out damage him and not even have to worry about your low dodging skill. However if you lose, keep trying new dodging techniques randomly and you will eventually hit one that works.

DeletedUser

Least the sandals will add dodge and aim. 3rd attempt, I took some advice and aimed for his head only and dodged only one way since reports had him hitting one side only.