The best profile in world 7? I think yes.

DeletedUser

Here is what I came across while looking for people to duel in world 7.

I can't stop laughing at this. The best part is the guy is level 30 soldier and only has 8 duels (3-5 record I believe).

Here is the profile:

I'm a beginer,I don't know this game,I made a soldier just for the picture,the skills are put for the jobs for TRADING,SWIMMING,LEADERSHIP,REPAIRING,HORSEBACK RIDING,so,if you attack me you will surrly win!

The cattle herd is supposed to be driven from Chicago to the slaughter house. The leading cowboy has a horse for you.
Really?!Then way I have a donky?

The first trains will arrive in just three days. Please help set up a railroad station.
Badluck,I have -70 Labor points,and in 3 days I don't make a Labor point,so,the train will stop into bushes!

At this spot the fallen heroes are put to rest.
Aha,so if I will be KO you will bury me there, right? hard!

The prospectors seem very excited. This stream seems to be very lucrative.
never made more than $ 23 here, that means rich?

The corn from this area is used to make the best known whiskey in the country.
Jack Daniels??

"Newspapers for sale! Buy The Western Star now!" A young boy gives you a big pack of papers and asks you to help him sell them.
Playboy does not have?

I didn't know what to do when I saw this. But, curiosity always kills the cat.
I decided to duel him just to see if he was bluffing. :razz:

DeletedUser

So did you win the duel? :)

I won, but I think he had high tactics/dodging b/c I only landed 2 shots and my appearance/Aim are very high.

Could have been just luck because I was going for headshots lol

DeletedUser22685

What is his name?

When I started reading I thought you might've been being sarcastic but then it was actually funny :laugh:

DeletedUser

I have seen that guy in w7, but I liked his profile so much I didn't duel him.

Some guys have profiles that just make you want to swat them, others have profiles you just want to laugh along with and leave alone.