The Bear Alamo Ranch "town forum"

DeletedUser

Howdy folks!

This is a thread for the people of our town to get to gather and share what's going on in the game, and to get to know one another better. everyone else is invited to contribute too. The topics are going to wander all over the place, so lets see where they lead us!

-just keep it civil and follow the Forum's rules.

Happy posting!!

-Jedikid

DeletedUser

You realize your town has it's own forum built right into the game already right?

DeletedUser

Ya, I know. It's just that here we can have Signatures and post pics. Also, this way makes it easy to meet and get to know people from outside our town.

-My way of trying to liven up the forum here a little bit.
(tumble)

DeletedUser

Best Christmas EVER!

This one makes me laugh every time.

Lightsaber_baby_transformed.jpg

DeletedUser

I have some information I've been compiling regarding:
(1) the best jobs for money
(2) the best jobs for experience
(3) the best jobs for finding items [still to be completed]

As my level changes, so do the jobs available to me, so I'm continuing to modify the excel document as I can. Would anyone be interested in having a copy? If so, does anyone have an idea of how I can distribute the information, but also change the document as more jobs become available to me? I'd like to avoid e-mailing information as that means distributing information I consider personal.

Let me know what you all think. Thanks.

-Belgaer

DeletedUser

I'd like a copy. (thanks)

Maybe you could upload it to a host like you can do for pictures, and just offer a link to the file. You could update the file as you need.....

Or PM through this forum....

DeletedUser

hello everyone!
makes me laugh every time!

3171_1586_bush-lord-of-the-rings.jpg

also look at my sig pic!

DeletedUser

log on problems

Hey I can't log on to the game at all the page won't load, is anyone else having the same problem? I'm using safari, but have tried to load it on another browser with no success. Its been going on since yesterday help?

DeletedUser

have you tried firefox or internet explorer? or perhaps your computer is overheating, try using firefox or internet explorer, and if neither of those work, then let your computer cool down for a day or so. that help?

DeletedUser

Building wind mills (IRL)

A snapshot from the job site I worked last fall.

Those are full-sized 4-door trucks and a cargo container to the left of the crane, there.......... The top of one of these is a great place to take your lunch break. (room-with-a-view) :blink:
VansickleTop-out.jpg