DeletedUser

img.php

The BAS TownShip

Currently Looking for:
Builders, Soldier, Adventurer,
Duelers, and Bounty Hunters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
All we ask is three thinks as shown below:
Hello I would be glad to send you an invite however we at the BAS Town ask three things?

• One: all must agree to it that you will donate to the town on a regular basis when ever you can but again regular.

• Two: you must be a fairly active player as we don't what fly by night members.

• Three (New level 1): what are your going to be when you make it to level 10 and if your not 100% then you must give me an idea of what your going for or would like to be..
If you agree and can answer to this three things
Please telegram >> Vemkeit
Visits our Website
& Store's online:

The B.A.S TownShip Website

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i would like to join. i am new in the game. currently on level 7 going in 8 and quickly rising. its my first week on the game if you want any other details please tell me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i would like to join. i am new in the game. currently on level 7 going in 8 and quickly rising. its my first week on the game if you want any other details please tell me

Thank you in your interest in our town I have sent you telegram in world 9

DeletedUser

Our Town Points: 6142
Town hall 3
Residences 4 (currently upgrading)
Bank 3
Hotel 3
Gunsmith 4
Tailor 3

General store 3
Mortician 1

Currently looking for more member..

That are will to help out the town in its growth and that is active on a regular basic and that will stay with our town for the long hall, we currently have some great members and would like to get more great supporting members
to join our town that have a good background of the the game if your new then you are still welcome to join our town however you must be active and be willing to support the town.. with donations as all must be willing to do, if any of this interests you please telegram me about joining the town. ;)

Thanks