The Bar

DeletedUser

* i wake up dazed and confused, i find my cock tail bottle, rag, lighter next to me, wert musta dropped it, combine them and form........ a molotov!*
well back to buisness *i throw the molotov into the many shelves of achoolic drinks and it quickly bursts into flames within minutes the entire bar is on fire and i run away laughing as it collapses*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

as you are luaghing i stuff a rag in your mouth and tie you up (and i made ABSULUTELY sure it was not a fake wert) then i pour gasoline on you and whatch you burn

DeletedUser

First person to kill wert and trainman get free drinks for a day.

Kill him with a Molotov cocktail in the alley over there.

DeletedUser13682

I come in, Evil Kinevil style, and ask for a bottle of Stroh 80

DeletedUser

I take a broken beer bottle and stab trainman.and then I pas out.(thud)

DeletedUser

I wake up dazed and I see a wanted poster for johannmaximus and I shoot him point blank. then carry his corps to the sahriffs offes and colekt my bonty.

DeletedUser

Here you go! *shoots boby55 with pistol and he falls down dead* Hey, i thought i burned down the bar!

DeletedUser

I was making it for you Since you tried to kill me, i guess it goes to someone else

DeletedUser

fine.I soke the flor in wisky go out side and thorw a match in poof the bar is gone.

hey rawdog do you want to be fernds???

DeletedUser

boby55- your post dont make since even after in the post i said i ran away luaghing as the bar burnned down you said you satb me? read the pervious posts and make sure yours fit with the timeline