The ATJ Project

DeletedUser

ATJ is a friendly town that has been built by our own fair hands and we are now opening it up for recruitment.

At the moment, we have 3 very active citizens who have contributed to the state you find the town in today and we are looking for new members to join us in our development. We have two workers and one adventurer at the moment and are therefore particularly looking for a dueller or two who'll take revenge on those who decide to attack our workers.

You will have NO obligation to donate money to the town's fund, as long as you keep us safe from those who seek to do us harm.

There is still room for growth too and we'd ask for your input in everything to do with the town. Together, we can build a formidable town to be proud of.

Interested? Contact me in-game!

Pardrus

Not much RP in your town? Hoping to explore different possibilities and develop a character with a story and interesting background?

In the Wild West, the options are endless and RP opportunities are abundant. Calling out all those who like writing and have a story to tell - let's build an RP active town together!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A month has passed us by and ATJ has added new members to its ranks, yet more spaces are available.

I'm proud of the community spirit that is shared by our members and I'm sure that anybody entering our town would feel immediately at home :D

Come and join us, bring your story and have fun learning about the game at the same time!