The Ambiguously Titled Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This thread has an ambiguous title. This thread's topic is whatever anyone wants it to be. In here you can say whatever you want without fear of moderators closing it because you posted off-topic. In here there is no topic.

I'll start.

The Federation of Marshalls make this game boring.

Discuss.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I hate when there is fur in my pie. Then it gets stuck on your lips and you can't get it off. You spit and spit and spit but its still there.

DeletedUser

This thread has an ambiguous title. This thread's topic is whatever anyone wants it to be. In here you can say whatever you want without fear of moderators closing it because you posted off-topic. In here there is no topic.

I'll start.

The Federation of Marshalls make this game boring.

Discuss.

If you are bored. QUIT

DeletedUser

Yeah, I hate when there is fur in my pie. Then it gets stuck on your lips and you can't get it off. You spit and spit and spit but its still there.

Let's see. You have fur pie stuck to your lips, and you have that man in your signature doing... you know. You are a walking innuendo, my friend.

DeletedUser

If I post something unambigous here does that mean I'm straying off topic?

DeletedUser

hummm nice try i must say but im going to class this as offtopic as i dont think pies have anything to do with world 8

~Crag

Status
Not open for further replies.