Resolved The 3rd Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In w8 i have keys 1 & 2 from the art thief and raid quests. I have also done the Ghost town quest "Clothes make the man"

Can anyone tell me how to get the 3rd key?

DeletedUser

1. Spoilers are not allowed on the forum.
2. Use the search button for clues.

DeletedUser

TheCool??? What spoilers? There is no secret quest to get the key #3.

Buck, currently (version 1.28) there are two possibilities to get the third key:
1. Doing push fort fights
2. Speccing your character to get the max range of item drops on 7500$ or more

How to get the key#3 from push fort fights is explained here in details:
Guide to finding all named weapons + key 3

How to spec yourself to get the key from a job? Easy. You have to be pure FMS (all AP points put into dexterity and all SP into fine motor skills). That way you'll boost the value of possible drops in the job "grave digger".
However, with SP&AP you get from levels and quests you still won't be able to get this item unless you buy some more skills, which is possible if you have enough nuggets.

DeletedUser

exactly how many FMS labor points is needed to reach the $7500 level [with income premium]??
For non-adventure types???
For adventure types / with character premium???
thanks

DeletedUser

exactly how many FMS labor points is needed to reach the $7500 level [with income premium]??
For non-adventure types???
For adventure types / with character premium???
thanks
I don't think anybody knows yet how the LP increase the value, so unless a couple people (advent and non advent) got to that point, your question will remain unanswered for now.

DeletedUser23701

mrmatt can give you answer. ;)
He is FMS based on Arizona and if not mistaken, then he had something like 850+ LP with possible drop value till $ 7600 for grave robbing. Something like 85 DEX and 402 FMS with gear and gear gave something for TOUGH and HIDING.

With 1.29 key#3 should cost $ 7500, so, pray to get luck. :)

But yes, no one knows how drop value is calculated, only based on experience.

DeletedUser16628

Here's betting mrmatt has a pretty good idea in w-13 as mezonis is correct

DeletedUser16002

The key drops from fort battles where lots of cash is dropped ie. people carrying cash die and it goes into a "pot", there are no such things as push fort battles. See the link Joker provided.

DeletedUser

thanks everyone for the replys... i thought there might have been an easier way to get it but nevermind.

Has anyone ever found all 3 keys and opened the chest? and what was in the chest??

DeletedUser

I believe there are some with all 3 keys, but the quest only made it to beta so far, so anybody having the 3 keys on any other server then beta didn't find anything yet. They have to wait until the secret quest will be implemented on all servers.

DeletedUser

TheCool??? What spoilers? There is no secret quest to get the key #3.

Buck, currently (version 1.28) there are two possibilities to get the third key:
1. Doing push fort fights
2. Speccing your character to get the max range of item drops on 7500$ or more

How to get the key#3 from push fort fights is explained here in details:
Guide to finding all named weapons + key 3

How to spec yourself to get the key from a job? Easy. You have to be pure FMS (all AP points put into dexterity and all SP into fine motor skills). That way you'll boost the value of possible drops in the job "grave digger".
However, with SP&AP you get from levels and quests you still won't be able to get this item unless you buy some more skills, which is possible if you have enough nuggets.

Is 'Grave Robber' the best job for maxing the range of item drops to $7500?? How about 'Robbing Trains' and 'Ambush Stagecoach' which have higher luck percentage? Which job starts off with the highest range value with zero/one LP?

DeletedUser

Is 'Grave Robber' the best job for maxing the range of item drops to $7500?? How about 'Robbing Trains' and 'Ambush Stagecoach' which have higher luck percentage? Which job starts off with the highest range value with zero/one LP?

you forgot about almost double difficulty for those jobs, so grave robber is the best one to get highest value items and also it has 2x same skill used.

Status
Not open for further replies.