Thank you for the Cookies!

DeletedUser19883

As some of the more astute forumites will have noticed I have not been as active as normally here for the last few weeks. This is due to the fact that a new project has landed firmly on my lap. I am now the Product Manager for Seven Lands our newest (and best!) game.
You can check the game out at www.beta.sevenlands.de, although your german will need to be good. You can also check up the latest news at www.facebook.com/sevenlands.

So for you this means a change. I don't have the time to dedicate to the game, its players and my moderation team any longer. It's sad as I really loved my time in the West. I will still be around in a private capacity and having looked at some of the upcoming changes I am really eager to play.

Hellstromm will now be your new Community Manager. The choice was really easy as he is the best advocate for players I have seen. You are being really well represented with him in charge! Also as our numbers will soon breach 400,000 it has been decided that you again need an ofical Co-Community Manager. Diggo11 has been selected for this. Congratulations to you both and I hope you have as much fun in charge of the West as I did. Keep on handng out the Cookies they were always appreciated.