test whi jnowa

DeletedUser

thuisih keyboadr i dont thinklsdldisiooevvljdk0nnhhnb n m ,,kkdfsf;

myhandsareneedtobefoundmnnmmmmmybrain nnneedsds help im in a notheher dem indedimension

man im trippn hjaaaard\
lknmsadlkf

wwwpw
df
;l

hjhjopkjhow r youhiwhiwwhi

hiowhiwhiowhijjhoiohhohowhowohwohwohwohwohowhowhowhow

falaaalalinngnngnnnnnoonehomenoonehomehoimbeejk

whdowhjackuyghun oh hy spanish i int a spanish ututorbs degree co,ummevrymimimimimtrippimimimiimimimimtrtrttrrrriiiii[p[[

iiiiimmmmmmmmmttttrrrrrriiiipppppioiiinmnnnnnn hhhhhhhhaaaaaarrddddd ssssssooooommmmmmeemeeeeeeeee bbbbboooooodddddyyyyyyyy ssasssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee mmmmeeeeee

DeletedUser

Well I put that into a Google translator to translate it from ass to English and this is what it came up with:

My name is Divest and I have way to much time on my hands. I enjoy annoying the crap out of people but yet people still love me anyways. It's a gift.

I like long walks in the moonlight and peanut brittle. If you scratch me behind the ears I'll hump your leg like a dog then pee on your carpet. You know you want me to. Oh yeah baby, a little to the left.

DeletedUser8950

Would you be intrested in being the first test subject for the onion prototype 2.0?

DeletedUser

Well I put that into a Google translator to translate it from ass to English and this is what it came up with:
Whats kinda language is Ass?
My name is Divest and I have way to much time on my hands. I enjoy annoying the crap out of people but yet people still love me anyways. It's a gift.
I like long walks in the moonlight and peanut brittle. If you scratch me behind the ears I'll hump your leg like a dog then pee on your carpet. You know you want me to. Oh yeah baby, a little to the left.
this is just wierd....

DEE try translating this: Hola, mi nombre es Kyle me gusta el pan y tomar las llamas fuera de la piel hay cebras espalda.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DEE try translating this: Hola, mi nombre es Kyle me gusta el pan y tomar las llamas fuera de la piel hay cebras espalda.

I think she only knows how to translate ass not noob but she could try

I will try too

hello, my name is kyle me (is that latin) eat

sorry that is as far as I got

DeletedUser8950

I will try too

hello, my name is kyle me (is that latin) eat

sorry that is as far as I got
It's spanish not noob giz. Noob is untraslateable except from an expert or former noob like moi.

DeletedUser

Giz, that brought the lolz. By the way ass is the language you type when you sit on your keyboard and wiggle around. That is obviously what Divest was doing.

DeletedUser

Good lolz Giz, good ones. I'll still think of something to get back at you anyway. :D

DeletedUser

Me is a pixie

here you go darkpixie

Dark_pixie_NXM.jpg

DeletedUser

so are you going to put that as your avitar and see if you get get gem to change your screen name to darkpixie

DeletedUser

Hello, my name is Kyle and I like to take the bread out of the flames zebra skin.
i got this from the cookies man

DeletedUser

thuisih keyboadr i dont thinklsdldisiooevvljdk0nnhhnb n m ,,kkdfsf;

myhandsareneedtobefoundmnnmmmmmybrain nnneedsds help im in a notheher dem indedimension

man im trippn hjaaaard\
lknmsadlkf

wwwpw
df
;l

hjhjopkjhow r youhiwhiwwhi

hiowhiwhiowhijjhoiohhohowhowohwohwohwohwohowhowhowhow

falaaalalinngnngnnnnnoonehomenoonehomehoimbeejk

whdowhjackuyghun oh hy spanish i int a spanish ututorbs degree co,ummevrymimimimimtrippimimimiimimimimtrtrttrrrriiiii[p[[

iiiiimmmmmmmmmttttrrrrrriiiipppppioiiinmnnnnnn hhhhhhhhaaaaaarrddddd ssssssooooommmmmmeemeeeeeeeee bbbbboooooodddddyyyyyyyy ssasssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee mmmmeeeeee

Haha. I don't even remember typing this.

Note to self: Don't type after you take an ambien.