Test Lord Regal's Knowledge!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 819397

Celxius gave me a great idea for my first ever thread starter, and it's a game. In this game, you can test my knowledge of Nintendo games by asking me questions about them. The rules are as follows:

1.The game has to be one I've played (I'll tell you if it's not)
2.It has to be a legit question, with a legit answer
3.If I get it right, I get to ask a question that can be answered by any of the former question askers.

In return, I promise I will not use any search engines or any other online way of finding out the answer. I will also not ask anyone, or use any of my various strategy guides (that last one doesn't apply if I was checking it while playing a game).

Anyway, good luck, and may you ask good questions!

DeletedUser14280

In Golden Sun, what will Issac's class change to if he equips a Mars Djinn?
I don't know the answer to that one, I never played that game.
The answer is: he changes class to 'Brute'.
The Brute class and it's advanced versions are generally weaker than Issac's standard class, in my opinion.

ok, then, Celxius, I've got one for you now:

In The Legend of Zelda, Link's Awakening DX, what is the name you can give your character when creating a file that will change the select a file music 1 time, the one right after you input this name?
ZELDA, in caps.

You mentioned Links Awakening DX, so...
Where is the Color Dungeon located?
That is, which part of the overworld do you have to go to to find it?

Deleted User - 819397

Wow, never thought you'd get that one...not many people know it...Good job!

Ok...I'm almost positive it's the south-east corner of the graveyard, under one of the headstones...love that dungeon! It's soooo nice to get double attack power!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

Da-da! You got it!
Also, you reveal it by reading a book in the library, then pushing the gravestones around in a certain order.

Okay, this next one is a bit trickier:
What is the name of the theme that plays right after you defeat Count Bleck in Super Paper Mario?

DeletedUser

What famous Nintendo game that made a classic video game hero an icon was re-released on the Nintendo DS?

DeletedUser14280

Is the re-release soon to be re-re-released on the Wii?
If so, I think I know what it is.

Deleted User - 819397

Ok, first, on Celxius' question, I didn't play super paper mario, but I did play thousand year door. For James, I will answer this one, but from now on try to make it a fact about the game, or a part of a game, not a generic game question like that. There could be several answers to James' question, so I'll go with the one I know is right: Super Mario 64. That was the first DS game I ever got :).

Ok, now for my question to those who have asked me one, since I got celxius' first q right:

In Metroid Prime Hunters, there are two possible endings besides Samus' death. The easiest to get is just by beating Gorea. What is the other ending, how do you get it, and what is the difference?

DeletedUser14280

I know that one.
In the first ending, you defeat Gorea, but the Oubliette explodes before Samus can escape.
In the good ending, you use all the weapons you collected to hit a number of switches during the battle,
causing Gorea to go into it's second form at the end, which you have to use a forbidden weapon against to win.

Please stand by for a new question...

Deleted User - 819397

ok...that's two parts, but what's the change in the ending? More specifically, what makes it a better ending?

DeletedUser14280

I would say that Samus survives, and so do the other hunters, on the better one.
That's about it.

Easy one: how do you beat Bowser in Super Mario 64, once you reach him?

Deleted User - 819397

hmm...I can't give you credit for that...the real thing is that Samus is telepathically contacted by the Alimbics' spirit, who show without words that they are thankful to samus that Gorea is done once and for all.

And that is an easy one...you grab bowser by the tail and throw him into the explosive spiky floating mines.

Deleted User - 819397

Ok, now my next question for those who have asked me one so far:

Name three Nintendo based pieces of furniture you can get in Animal Crossing Wild World.

DeletedUser14280

I don't know the answer to any animal crossing ones, but you were correct about Super Mario 64.

Okay, in Super Mario World...
1. How do you reach the Top Secret Area?
2. What is the shortest stage, not counting yoshi's house, the switch palaces, or TSA?

Deleted User - 819397

1. You reach the top secret area by going through secret stages to reach a star located on many of the areas.
2.Bowser's castle from the back gate.

DeletedUser14280

1. There's only one Top Secret Area that I meant, how do you reach that one, precisely?
2. As short as that is...there's one that's shorter. And I think I meant stages with a goal gate?

Deleted User - 819397

1. Oh, ok. You find the secret exits of all the other secret areas
2. Ok, you stumped me on that one...although I know I'm going to hit myself on the head when you tell me.

Deleted User - 819397

...I actually wasn't aware that he had a name...but if I had to guess, I would say The Plumber...I'm sure I'm wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.