Terrorist in school

DeletedUser

"I mean you have to involve the weight of the gun. "

Okay guys I have made the caluculation and it seems to be lighter than a gun.

Deleted User - 819397

That's kind of sad that the principal went insane over a lego gun :laugh:

DeletedUser

BA_Bandit_White_Gallery_5.jpg

Looks like someone else disapproves...

DeletedUser13682

I agree with the principal. That little lego gun, if loaded, could kill a lot of of people. And what if he put it in somebody's food, and they ate it? They could choke on it! Yep, that kid is a certified, card-carrying terrorist. He was probably trained by Osama himself. Don't let his innocent look decieve you. He is the bnext wave of terrorism! Armed with the very best of lego weapon technology!

DeletedUser

For all we know next time he could brought a real gun! Or maybe nuke the school with legos how-to-make-nukes-with-legos booklet.

DeletedUser

I agree with the principal. That little lego gun, if loaded, could kill a lot of of people. And what if he put it in somebody's food, and they ate it? They could choke on it! Yep, that kid is a certified, card-carrying terrorist. He was probably trained by Osama himself. Don't let his innocent look decieve you. He is the bnext wave of terrorism! Armed with the very best of lego weapon technology!
Yes, he is most certainly part of the vast "terror baby" conspiracy that the FBI's been hiding for years. May the good La'wd bless Louie Gohmert for exposing the anti-american, god-hating heathen that is Anderson Cooper! CAN AH HEAR AN A-MENN BRUDDAHS?!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

confiscated lego guns? what next? confiscated imitation plastic toy forks?

DeletedUser

Was it just a coincidence that the ad before that video was advertising lego duplo?
Or did you guys get it too? just curious :D

EDIT: haha it was! I tryed again and it was a skincare ad :p