TequilaJoe is sexy

DeletedUser

TequilaJoe is sexy, at least from his avatar in game. Sure, some people have the same avatar, about 25% of male soldiers but if I was not a straight man, and had to date someone purely based on the avatar, I'd choose TequilaJoe. Why you ask? Because he has a huge gun in his pants. Speaking of pants, did anyone ever question why no one wears pants in this game? We have a shirt, and some shoes, but no pants. Are the shirts presumably long enough that we need no pants, or are we wearing some sort of speedo? I like to think that TequilaJoe is wearing no pants, and slinging his sexy gun all over the place.

DeletedUser16435

:rolleyes:What is with this anyway. Really, poor taste in my opinion. However, a male avatar with a name like "FluffyKittens" says it all.

DeletedUser

TequilaJoe is sexy, at least from his avatar in game. Sure, some people have the same avatar, about 25% of male soldiers but if I was a single man, and had to date someone purely based on the avatar, I'd choose TequilaJoe. Why you ask? Because he has a huge gun in his pants. Speaking of pants, did anyone ever question why no one wears pants in this game? We have a shirt, and some shoes, but no pants. Are the shirts presumably long enough that we need no pants, or are we wearing some sort of speedo? I like to think that TequilaJoe is wearing no pants, and slinging his sexy gun all over the place.

Fixed it for you.

:rolleyes:What is with this anyway. Really, poor taste in my opinion. However, a male avatar with a name like "FluffyKittens" says it all.
I second that.

An finally I don't know TJ but I wouldn't be suprised if this was him.

DeletedUser11019

i know him,,,he a cool player,,whats this all about?,,,they both on the same team...wha?

somebody flung dung.

DeletedUser11019

lets stop with the chatter
i have just contacted TJ

seeing as this is about him,,let him answer,,coz i know the dude,,he is a nasty foul mouthed alliance fighter,,dead loyal too.