tending oigs

DeletedUser

hi there can anyone help me once again im after a piece of ham and it says luck 0% and 20% under the picture i have been tending pigs for ages and still i have none how can i get some and i also nee 13 more labour points to sell newspapers and i dont know how please help:(

DeletedUser

hi there can anyone help me once again im after a piece of ham and it says luck 0% and 20% under the picture i have been tending pigs for ages and still i have none how can i get some and i also nee 13 more labour points to sell newspapers and i dont know how please help:(

For the pigs just keep at it. you have 20% chance of getting a piece of ham in 30 minutes it may take up to 2.5 hours to get a piece of ham.

For the news paper you need to find out what skills there are and upgrade them till you have the 13 extra labour points.

hope that helps

DeletedUser

tending pigs

i have been tendong pigs for 3 or 4 days now and still nothing:)

DeletedUser

where are these so called.. oigs..

do they taste like chicken ??? :p

DeletedUser

Pigs.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

DeletedUser

still any suggeastions on the tending pigs and right the oigs was meant to be pigs and when i checked what skills i needed for selling newspapers it says
horseback riding 0
horseback riding 0
trading 0
trading 0
apperance 0
sum of skills +0
difficulity -12
labour points -12 so what do i do

DeletedUser

When you level up next i suggest spending points on horseback riding and Trading

DeletedUser

tending pigs

ok thanks for the advice i will do next time i level up
:)

DeletedUser

I would guess that if you've been at tending pigs for 3 or 4 days, then your motivation is way down?

Try another job maybe?

Something you've also got some skills in like tobacco or cotton or sugar?

DeletedUser

another way to do it alltho lengthy is work at the job for 2 hours.

it takes a while longer but i think it quadruples you're chance to get the item (20%for 30 minutes 80% for 2 hours) not sure if it works or not but when i've done jobs for 2 hours very often have a i got the product and sometimes even a stylish hat :p but the time scales are very delicate sometime 3 10 minute jobs can get you a little more than a half hour job 4 half hours may or not not yield as much as 2 hours same with hours i'd be quite interested to know which turned out to be the best use of time/yield

DeletedUser

I would guess that if you've been at tending pigs for 3 or 4 days, then your motivation is way down?

Try another job maybe?

Something you've also got some skills in like tobacco or cotton or sugar?

simplistic is right, you need to multiply your chances of finding the nham by your motivation for that job, probably 0!

Read the help section.....

There's more to life than doing the quests anyway.

DeletedUser

tending pigs

i have been tending pigs 30 times and done different jobs as well picking cotton, putting up posters and tobacco and still i have no ham and im desperate what else can i do?

DeletedUser

wait until you upgrade level and upgrade the skills you need to tend pigs maybe?

DeletedUser

ham issues

i am having the same problem. i don't have enough labor points to sell papers and i have been tending pigs for so long i've decided just to wallow in the mud with them. i'd have an easier time getting a ham if there was a supermarket around here somewhere....hehe......a piggly wiggly perhaps rofl

DeletedUser

ive been tending for 3 days as well, ive done like 15 "2 hours" sessions still nothing :\