TBBG - The Banned Brady Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i just seen it happen before my eyes. i was about to cap many arrows and seen he was ban. talk about karma.

DeletedUser

heres who i see banned as of now:

1 Tim toolman Taylor (Banned) 43
2 Pal Bunyun (Banned) 40
3 Michael Brady (Banned) 40
4 James Butler Hickock (Banned) 40
5 Many arrows (Banned) 39
6 Stalking Wolf (Banned) 38
7 Poison Tulip (Banned) 32
8 Captain Morgann (Banned)
9 Hawkeye Mohican (Banned)
10 calamity martha jane (Banned)
11 Quai Chan Cain (Banned)
12 LonChaneyJR (Banned)
13 Wolf Tooth (Banned)
14 David Stern Crockett (Banned)
15 Mr Ottoman (Banned)
16 Psycho Sam Hunter (Banned)
17 Jesse*James (Banned)
18 Rowdy Yates JR (Banned)
19 Pyrrhus (Banned)
20 ClintEastwood65 (Banned)
21 Ikaika Kapena (Banned)
22 Chaoru (Banned)
23 General Custer129 (Banned)
24 Josey Wales 44 (Banned)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

Why are so many of them banned?
What's the most common reason?

DeletedUser

im guessing account sharing between multiple multi or they where push dueling maybe to power lvl their fighters? but those are guesses.

DeletedUser

Well the few of us that are left will continue the fight, I'm not going to point fingers and argue and blah blah blah like in the other TBBG threads, I'm not really sure what happened nor do I care what happened to all of the other members, we still have some good duelers left, I'm sure somewhere someone is celebrating some sort of victory.

DeletedUser

the admins probly ban em for over reporting ppl, or thats some perscription strength Karma.

DeletedUser

Well the few of us that are left will continue the fight, I'm not going to point fingers and argue and blah blah blah like in the other TBBG threads, I'm not really sure what happened nor do I care what happened to all of the other members, we still have some good duelers left, I'm sure somewhere someone is celebrating some sort of victory.

in all fairness, kingbd....the ones that got banned are the ones that were putting such a bad face on the organization...

maybe with them gone, we can actually enjoy this war now :)

DeletedUser

Surprised that the list is so big.
But it is not the first time TBBG guys were banned.

I would just hope that all people who were muti playing would get banned, instead of main account getting free with no penelty at all. Not even a delevel to level 1 and/or strip of all items etc.

DeletedUser

I'm with shadow, just get rid of more annoyances like crash and we can have a proper fight =D

Also highlight for me was Quahog rejoining TBBG, then leaving them again less than a day later when I paid 'em a visit :p

DeletedUser14280

If you expand on that, then it means that either TBBG is an outlier, or 10% of everyone who plays The West cheats in some way.

DeletedUser

If you expand on that, then it means that either TBBG is an outlier, or 10% of everyone who plays The West cheats in some way.

true that.

But if it happens everytime they are reportet, then it no longer become an outlier in terms of reporting them and banning people.

And I doubt someone sended a report saying:
TBBG are multiaccounting, please ban them all.

Informaiton was mostlikely added to get some accounts off due to proff that the reporter found. Then a mod might have thought or had more information on the matter and therefore banned the whole town while investigating the matter.

It suck to be the unguilty ones, but if other players can find players who violate the rules, then so can TBBG themselves and report the player. That way they would mostlikely not get the whole town banned in the process.

DeletedUser

Regardless if the whole town was cheating or not, I don't know the circumstances regarding this mass banning so I'm not going to say so and so did it, All I know is it isn't cool that every leader is banned I'm not really sure how were going going to fight a war with majority of our duelers banned but diplomacy with these other towns may be the way to go here until everything is straightened out

DeletedUser

So what you are saying is, each time that TBBG has been reported as a whole then 10% of their members were cheating in some way or the other.

Seems like a good thing to do then, to report the whole TBBG if it means you remove 10% who are violating the rules of the-west.

The only ones left banned were the ones that didn't appeal...

DeletedUser

and just looking at how the report system seems to take effect, 1 person gets reported and anyone that attacked the reportee or reportee's town seems to get banned till they look at it(if ever). Because that's how the ban's on w9 are going down. Dustybunny gain a few more levels and you'll be sleeping every 2 days =)

DeletedUser

im sure theres more involved with a mass ban just the gameplay politics here. not sure if its a repeat of the prior glitch about 2 weeks ago or so, or there has been inspection on the accounts themselves linking them to an EULA infraction. even though i dont care for some of TBBG, i try not to call anyone a cheater so hopefully the staff might help shed some light on the issue. reguardless of its TBBG or not it is still 24 players of our community ban at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.