P&P TBBG - defending the weak? by attacking workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

TBBG broke no cease fire, you did. The terms were sent to you and you ignored them. Attacking uninvolved towns because they carry a TBBG flag was also overly aggressive and uncalled for. You responded by attacking everyone from suprise and attacking non-duelers as well. Very cowardly.

So let me get this straight...if we attack anyone town member of a TBBG town, the whole of TBBG will attack us (workers and adventurers first of course and without warning - like TBBG did as well), but if we in return apply an attack to all of TBBG with the same attack pattern we are the boo-boo guys?!? Your scale seems to be a bit of.

DeletedUser

Where do you get that manure from? :laugh:
You people sure make up a lot of "facts" :unsure:
TBBG doesn't all attack one town or even two in this case just because we are attacked. Each town handles it's own business unless they ask for help from one or two other towns. Fort defenses we tend to mass I have to say. :)
You are just trying to justify your backstab. That is the new catch phrase to describe your towns. We don't call you people of Quad or Fumbbl anymore. We just say backstabbers and everyone shakes their head in understanding. :nowink:

:dry:Bottom line is, that no one is addressing I see is...where was that telegram from your mayor to the offending towns mayor as the agreement called for? It didn't happen. So you broke the cease fire. Period. Grow up warmongers. Learn to take defeat like big boys and move on to one of the other thousands of towns in W8. :huh:

So let me get this straight...if we attack anyone town member of a TBBG town, the whole of TBBG will attack us (workers and adventurers first of course and without warning - like TBBG did as well), but if we in return apply an attack to all of TBBG with the same attack pattern we are the boo-boo guys?!? Your scale seems to be a bit of.

DeletedUser

Wait whats that about me getting dusted?

6 exp levels up, of course I got beaten:laugh:

Custer got me too, but I got Ottoman, and the three of you failed to beat me ;)

But kudos for actually trying to take me down, was the most damage i've taken all game :D

Edit: by beat I mean KO

DeletedUser

Where do you get that manure from? :laugh:
You people sure make up a lot of "facts" :unsure:
TBBG doesn't all attack one town or even two in this case just because we are attacked. Each town handles it's own business unless they ask for help from one or two other towns. Fort defenses we tend to mass I have to say. :)
You are just trying to justify your backstab. That is the new catch phrase to describe your towns. We don't call you people of Quad or Fumbbl anymore. We just say backstabbers and everyone shakes their head in understanding. :nowink:

:dry:Bottom line is, that no one is addressing I see is...where was that telegram from your mayor to the offending towns mayor as the agreement called for? It didn't happen. So you broke the cease fire. Period. Grow up warmongers. Learn to take defeat like big boys and move on to one of the other thousands of towns in W8. :huh:

oh we've been told in the past by yours Michael that this is how TBBG operates

DeletedUser

I seriously doubt that xcver but nice try
Of coruse you doubt that. The public forum is nothing more then a mirror claiming the opposite, it's called propaganda.

With that conclusion I will leave the public forums for now. Got better things to do then repeat myself over and over again, talking to mirrors and stone walls. Have fun!

DeletedUser

We formed TBBG just for idiots like Byron Longreach. You and yours can fight the good fight or side with the bully and get attacked over and over daily from various TBBG towns until the bullying and double dealing end or all longreach towns are ghost towns.

To do harm to any member of our town is to do harm to all. A Posse will ride out on any offender and his townmates in order to bring about peace and justice to this valley. Our Calvary will pursue to any foriegn valley as well. We don't allow our gun slingers to go out and murder in cold blood (Duel random targets) so if we are at war with you, your town likely deserves it.
you mean quotes like these from the early days or from TBBG Town Signs?

DeletedUser

I miss your point, if you had one. Quit crying here and go home X. Your town started it again so talk to your mayor if you are tired of taking a daily beating. :p

you mean quotes like these from the early days or from TBBG Town Signs?

DeletedUser

I miss your point, if you had one. Quit crying here and go home X. Your town started it again so talk to your mayor if you are tired of taking a daily beating. :p

my point being you denying statements that if you attack a single TBBG player the whole of TBBG enters war...actually I get myself beat every 48 hrs so I can work and quest unmolested. Hickock even gave me around 400 XP when he lost his last 2 duels when doing so :)

Didn't even leave the hotel fully refreshed but only at 60% health so it will be faster.Cause KO ain't hurting me nothing :p

DeletedUser

Posted on town forums

Ehlers said:
73994669.png

I though we had a NAP right?

This was the second attack by a TBBG town. At this time there was also two members of Salem in Dead Wolf Canyon. After consulting with the "Mayor", it was decided that it was clear DWC had no interest in keeping the ceasefire. So Prinso and I retaliated. When Salem soldiers and duelers showed up on our door step to "trade" (Really, you expect us to believe that 5 soldiers and duelers traveled 4 hours to do that fantastic trade job located on our front porch?), Prinso, myself and some others traveled to Salem to again, protect the two towns.

That is the facts. If you are a member of TBBG and you were told different, you were lied to.Some of you that I have been talking to are already starting to see that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This war has changed Carl for the worse. He was once a misguided, harmless, crazy confederate soldier who was content with merely wandering the west, looking for his two legged dog. Now he is an OCD fanatical killing machine. He has vivid hallucianations and powerful delusions and is convinced that he is in the Civil War and that he must defend the confederate flag that flies over Deadwolf Canyon. In his deluded mind he thinks that it is the last confederate fort and that he must defend it to the death and beyond. I am trying to tell him that the Civil War is long over and that he is in a town and not a fort but he won't listen to me! He has run amok!! And it is all your fault!!

Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. Tesifonte Today at 9:11 AM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. McVily Today at 9:00 AM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. Ronindoshi Today at 8:43 AM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. Frockman Today at 8:24 AM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. PurpleChest Today at 8:08 AM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. McVily Today at 7:44 AM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. Frockman Today at 3:00 AM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. AstaraelSCO Today at 2:49 AM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. DustyBunny Today at 2:39 AM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. Ronindoshi On 9/18/09 at 10:56 PM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. DustyBunny On 9/18/09 at 10:45 PM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. Dan Titan On 9/18/09 at 10:35 PM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. Sowieso On 9/18/09 at 10:23 PM
Duel: Meech vs. Crazy Carl I On 9/18/09 at 10:15 PM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. Frockman On 9/18/09 at 10:13 PM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. PurpleChest On 9/18/09 at 10:03 PM
Duel: Poolitzer vs. Crazy Carl I On 9/18/09 at 4:54 PM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. Tesifonte On 9/18/09 at 4:48 PM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. Emphasy On 9/18/09 at 4:38 PM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. BroadAsImLong On 9/18/09 at 4:28 PM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. TinyBabyMarky On 9/18/09 at 9:12 AM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. Tesifonte On 9/18/09 at 7:18 AM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. TinyBabyMarky On 9/18/09 at 7:06 AM
Duel: Freppa vs. Crazy Carl I On 9/18/09 at 2:04 AM
el: Crazy Carl I vs. Jackamon On 9/18/09 at 1:51 AM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. Eghost On 9/18/09 at 1:41 AM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. TinyBabyMarky On 9/17/09 at 4:14 PM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. AstaraelSCO On 9/17/09 at 3:57 PM
Duel: Ronindoshi vs. Crazy Carl I On 9/17/09 at 3:17 PM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. Ronindoshi On 9/17/09 at 3:13 AM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. tragedy4you On 9/17/09 at 12:29 AM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. PhrollikK On 9/17/09 at 12:19 AM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. AstaraelSCO On 9/17/09 at 12:09 AM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. Manbush On 9/16/09 at 11:51 PM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. BothererOfCattle On 9/16/09 at 6:58 PM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. Ruzzie Blard On 9/16/09 at 5:20 PM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. Van Occupanther On 9/16/09 at 5:10 PM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. BothererOfCattle On 9/16/09 at 4:13 PM
Duel: Meech vs. Crazy Carl I On 9/16/09 at 4:08 PM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. Manbush On 9/16/09 at 4:03 PM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. PhrollikK On 9/16/09 at 10:44 AM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. DustyBunny On 9/16/09 at 9:33 AM
Duel: Ronindoshi vs. Crazy Carl I On 9/16/09 at 7:10 AM
Duel: Meech vs. Crazy Carl I On 9/16/09 at 7:02 AM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. Sowieso On 9/15/09 at 10:43 PM
Duel: Meech vs. Crazy Carl I On 9/15/09 at 10:43 PM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. AstaraelSCO On 9/15/09 at 10:33 PM
Duel: Crazy Carl I vs. Ruzzie Blard On 9/15/09 at 10:15 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are aware you broke the cease fire so quit denying it Meech. :mad:The only lies are from you.:mad:
The cease fire called for your mayor to telegram the offending towns mayor. He failed to do so. :huh:He ordered an attack instead. :mad:Salem people were shopping or on jobs. Only guy in the area because of your attacks was James and all he was doing was playing peacekeeper. He didn't go into your town, didn't even telegram anyone but DCW people to see what was happening. By the time he was told the story you had already backstabbed everyone.
There never were all our troops or even the "5" you have trimmed it down to near your town. I was there personally so don't lie to me. You attacked me as well remember? I was there for a weapon upgrade, which I then used on your backstabbing backside.
You and Prinso travelled to Salem for the sole purpose of revenge for getting stomped on the 1st 2 fights:blink:. It has now cost both your towns a few days of punishment. Next time think before acting. :p

THESE are the facts. If you are a member of Meech's brigands you need a new home.

Posted on town forums

This was the second attack by a TBBG town. At this time there was also two members of Salem in Dead Wolf Canyon. After consulting with the "Mayor", it was decided that it was clear DWC had no interest in keeping the ceasefire. So Prinso and I retaliated. When Salem soldiers and duelers showed up on our door step to "trade" (Really, you expect us to believe that 5 soldiers and duelers traveled 4 hours to do that fantastic trade job located on our front porch?), Prinso, myself and some others traveled to Salem to again, protect the two towns.

That is the facts. If you are a member of TBBG and you were told different, you were lied to.Some of you that I have been talking to are already starting to see that.

DeletedUser

Tulips just upset because I beat her really badly from 6 exp levels down.

DeletedUser

BS Lies BS Lies blah blah blah

You honestly can't believe what you typed, can you? Why would we think that NAP would be resolved any differently than the last two that TBBG broke. We tried diplomatic channels and it ended up getting our players KOed. I can understand trash talking and joking, hell Crazy Carl cracks me up, but I can't understand the constant lies. Just own up to it and tell the truth. DWC attacked our townfolk first and we responded.

DeletedUser14280

I don't know who's telling the truth, but that string of duels is pretty impressive...

I just had a thought. How many health points do premium soldiers have?

DeletedUser

I don't know who's telling the truth, but that string of duels is pretty impressive...

I just had a thought. How many health points do premium soldiers have?

maybe all those workers and adventurers didn't hit back so hard :p

DeletedUser14280

maybe all those workers and adventurers didn't hit back so hard :p
Workers and adventurers?
If they so much as specialize in an attribute, they'd be difficult targets to beat en-masse.

DeletedUser

Workers and adventurers?
If they so much as specialize in an attribute, they'd be difficult targets to beat en-masse.

yeah lots of those on the list are. but there is usually a resting period after some duels and it should be no problem for a soldier to survive 3-5 duels against workers/adventurers in a row I guess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.