Sunset Over Bethesda: A Horror-Western RPG – v.2!

DeletedUser

its a bit like a saying i know, kids in back seats can cause accidents, accidents in back seats can cause kids. hahaaaaaa dont u just love it?

DeletedUser

(No, You are spamming, Go away this is a good thread with good people, Deal with it and go away.)

DeletedUser

"I want my brother creature. I know one of you monsters took him. Now give me an answer before that brain of yours finds itself missing from where it's supposed to be," Phillip said. He aimed the gun and put his finger on the trigger.

"I know how fast you creatures can be. But split second timing, and something me and my brother have perfected, and your a dead monster," he said. "Now, what is your business here? And are you in possession of my brother?"

"Hey, I'd be happy to tell you, but I just got here. I don't know who the hell you are talking about, and why the hell are you calling me monster?" Jameson said, he cleared his throat, looked down and began to think of his mother, she was deemed a vampire, and apparantly he inherited the traits far too clear for him to imagine. Perhaps the man just had a profound hatred for full breeds. He looked back at the man. "Look, Im only half vampire. Im no monster, Im just trying to get by, now." He licked his lips a bit, as if to wetten them from the dry of the desert he had traveled through. "Im here because I hear about how much evil is in this town, and that is always an opportunity..."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(OOC: I had the flu...grrr. Damn, I've got to sort everything out..... To jackson2, get out of my thread.)

Donovan shook his head, resting his hands on Katelyn's shoulders in a brotherly fashion.

"I'm sorry to say he's gone after a rogue werewolf. I can't be certain what species it is until he comes back. I would have gone with him, Kate.....but there was a little boy who needed my attention. His family was attacked by a werewolf not too far from here. God.....of all times.....do pardon me for a moment, my friend."

The doctor paused and turned his head as he looked Silas over carefully. The man's odd though brief alteration in behavior sent a warning ringing in his head. He had obseved simillar quirks before in other paitents long ago as a young medical student. He would need to observe this fellow closely if he were to prove his hunch correct, yet now was not the time for such matters. Those new settlers would be arriving soon and there was at least one murdering monster to catch. Donovan's dark brown eyes took on a faint, hardly noticeable scarlet tint as he realized the usual overlay of scents held a trifle greater amount of non-resident vampire in it than usual. He flinched in agitation. No more coffins, no more. Not tonight.

Addressing Silas, he clapped a hand on the man's arm.

"Are you going to be okay there, son?"

(Author's Note: Kate is safe around Doc Lassen. =D

MissRayne you may now enter.)

DeletedUser

Cy smiled, He loved it when people couldn't find him, He growled when he noticed the maiden he had stolen for his own personel plesure had escaped, He looked around as he stuffed his face with what food he had left.

After emerging he nnoticed a party of hunters walking towards his cave, He could easily take them out...But he would be injured, He thought about what was in his cave, "Pff, Nothing of value." he said as he charged off, Towards the hunters at first, Changing his course to move around them, He lanched himself off of a rock face and crashed down just infront of the town.

DeletedUser

Breathing heavily, Silas shook his head "Yeah, doc, I'm alright."

Standing as a woman walked over, Silas dobbed his hat and laid it agsinst his chest. The two spoke of things ccalled werewolves for a time, in which Silas looked around the alleyway. Before he could cry out in alarm,
the mirror image of himself stepped from the shadows. The man standing in the shadows didn't look exactly like Silas, he had much nicer eyes and instead of a hoarse voice he spoke nicely. Silas took in a deep breath.

'What manner of devil are you, that you can steal my body from me?' Eldon said, the words rang in Silas'es head. For no one else in the alley could see Eldon.

'I am no devil!' Silas said, but instead of a physical voice, he spoke with his mind as well.

'Then how have you stolen my body from me, creature? and why have you taken me to this place?' Eldon shouted back.

'I have not stolen anything from you! I merely woke up on my horse today and rode into town!' Silas rebuffed, his voice/thought shaking with fear.

In the real world, Silas'es hands shook so hard they knocked the brnady offfered by Doctor Lassen from where he had placed it on the boardwalk. It shattered on a large rock sitting on the ground.

((Sorry for late reply, life is annoying lately :D))

DeletedUser

Donovan's eyes narrowed in concern and had the moonlight been sufficiently bright enough to illuminate the dim alleyway, Silas would have seen a faint crimson tint flare up in the doctor's dark irises. He sighed heavily, wondering how he could help this man seated in front of him looking like a spooked animal. As he was about to reply, a scent caught him completely by surprise. The distant roar confirmed his suspicions and he drew his pistol, cursing aloud in sharp Cherokee.

"Goddamn werewolves! I thought Jim would have managed to put that monstrosity down.....nothing against him, Kate, but he's only human." Donovan caught himself a moment too late and bit his lip with a wince. Lord, he was in for it now.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post....just trying to speed the action a bit. College has been hell and my professors have me swamped with homework and various essays.... >_> I still say each member of this rpg is my hero)

DeletedUser

Kate looked at Donovan with red, angry eyes. "He may be human, but he's put more of those wolves down then you have doctor!!!" she screamed at him.

Jim had disappeared, and now the Doc said this. Kate was furious. She slapped Donovan across the face, and with her vampire strength, knocked him down by accident. Kate didn't care that she did it by accident. "You deserved that," she said as she turned around with her arms crossed, still furious.

Phil walked in on his angry friends. "Guys, we have a problem. Jim's been kidnapped. I think....he hasn't returned back to the saloon, and if he's not here with Kate, then something must have happened," Phillip said.

A loud yawn could be heard. Jim had woken up for the fifth time. He was still in the basement. However, the creaking of the boards above him had woken him up. Heavy breathing and heavy footsteps could be heard. The creature that kidnapped him must have come back to get information from Jim.

Jim heard the creak of the wooden door at the stairs above open. The moonlight shined down the stairs and the shadow of the huge monstrosity could be seen also. It walked down the stairs and looked straight at the widely awaken Jim Roy. "Just my damn luck," Jim thought as he saw the face of the creature....

DeletedUser

Cy grinned bearing his blood stained teeth he howled his voice echoing through-out the town making the people inside stare into the dark night he grinned agian bounding over a building as he landed on the tallest the hotel, he howled agian as a farmer ran out with a gun in hand Cyrus growled and the farmer turned and ran Cy's deep raspy voice boomed "Oh...You're not getting away that easily!" He barked and launched himself over infront of the man the dust blinding the farmer as Cy evily grinned and swipped him taking his head clean off he growled and he quickly rippe the man apart eating most of his insides and guts he laughed and bouded away.

(Sorry, please don't let this thread die!)

DeletedUser

(OCC: Piss on the spoilers thing I forgot them already. NO ADVANCED GRENADES. Be a damn Werewolf, Vamp, Mix of them, or a human, whatever, just use everyday items. If you want me to supply you with a list of everyday guns of somesort I can bloody well do that. I hate anachronisms with a passion.)

DeletedUser14280

(I believe I've put together a picture of what's going on.
The main key lies in James's most recent post: Donovan, Kate, Phil and Silas/Eldon are all in Donovan's office.
Phil's just told everyone there that Jim is missing, having come straight from the bar after an encounter with Jameson.
Jameson's and Jim's locations are unknown, Jim having been kidnapped.
Cyrus has been slaughtering people left and right, and will likely cross fangs with the other characters very soon.)

-----=====-----=====-----

The door to Donovan's office opened once again, and a new person entered the room.

This new figure was big indeed, and thick scaly skin, not unlike a reptile, covered every part of his body.
In fact, this person looked just like a giant lizard that had stood up on two legs, and started to walk like a human, right down to the enormous tail.

The lizardman surveyed the scene before him:
A man (who looked like Jim) stood near the door, looking slightly harried as though he'd ran a race.
Someone the lizardman had never seen before, sitting on a chair with eyes not entirely his own.
A woman (Jim's wife, and a vampire, apparently) who was fuming and determinedly facing away from the door.
And the good doctor, T. Lassen himself, lying prone on the floor. He was the one the lizardman was most interested in.

"May I ask what is going on here?" the lizardman asked. His voice sounded like you'd expect, hissing like a snake.
Donovan Lassen pushed himself up on one of his elbows and fixed the lizardman with his unique gaze.
"It's taken you long enough to show up, Drazil. Jim Roy, our dear bartender friend, has been kidnapped."

Drazil
[spoil]Name: Formerly Damien Gold, but changed his name to Drazil.
Why did he change his name to Drazil?
"Drazil" is "lizard" backwards, and he changed his name to that when he got his new form.

Why doesn't anyone know his exact age?
He simply hasn't ever volunteered the information.

Race: Human/Lizardman.
What's up with that?
Drazil turned into a lizardman by means of a magical ritual he designed and practised.
Formerly, he was human.
If he could turn into a lizardman, he could change back, right?
Yes and no. He intended to turn back immediately, but he fouled up that part of the spell.
In the time that it took to fix it, he decided that being a lizardman is quite advantageous, so he didn't transform back at all.

What's his preference?
Not answering that.

Black market?
Yes. Drazil has needed progressively more funds to continue his experiments.
For that reason, he's connected with a fence who helps him sell contraband.
Drazil prefers to sell illegal alchemical solutions and explosives, but will sell most things for the right price.

Appearance: Big and scaly, extraordinarily well built.
Wears a specially designed belt which loops around his waist and tail twice.
Why is he well built?
It's because of the magic he used.
He planned on becoming a perfect specimen, and that's what he got.
Why a special belt?
It's made with lots of pockets to hold a whole bunch of items, from chemical grenades to potions and lots of contraband.
Drazil designed it himself, since his previous clothes wouldn't fit him as a lizardman.
Does that mean he's naked except for the belt?
Yes, but there's nothing to see unless he gets really sexually excited, which isn't going to happen in public.

Advantages: Drazil is slightly quicker and far stronger than average humans.
Also, he can hold his breath for ages, to the point that he can easily have a good night's sleep underwater.
In addition, his scales are so tough that nothing short of a direct hit with a battleaxe will harm him.
Furthermore, he has some pretty tough claws and jaws that can crush a fair bit.
Finally, he's an expert in alchemical and magical theory, and carries a bunch of his creations around with him at all times.
He hasn't slept underwater, has he?
No, but one morning, he ducked himself in a lake to see how long he can hold his breath.
He was still holding his breath underwater when the sun came down again.
What about the battleaxe thing?
That's an estimate. It's been proven through testing that a sword isn't enough though, or even a small bullet.
What sort of stuff does he create?
Everything you can put in a bottle, mostly.
The question shouldn't be what does he have, but how much he has of it.

Weak point: Drazil lacks in martial training, although he's pretty good at chucking grenades.
A skilled fighter could run rings around him, and could even score hits if it weren't for his scales.
Why doesn't he get any training?
Because he puts more trust in his scales and claws, I guess.[/spoil]