Start a new town?

DeletedUser15440

I am a level 25 pure builder, and i am wandering if anyone would like to help me start up a new town? I am fully active and play several hours each day. I am a premium user the majority of the time ( i wont be premium for the next week however as i am going on holiday to amsterdam for 3 days)

but yeah, when i return, who would fancy starting up a town with me? I will only found a new one once i get a reliable and active source of cash, preferably anyone but builders... lol, and perhaps one or two other builders to help me. I can do a lot of the work on my own, but the more the merrier.

I will be giving all members active roles within the town, and inactivity will lead to an instant kicking as they are just a waste of space (unless the player notifys me as to why they are absent)

I also produce images and websites so there is the possibility of an external website dedicated to our new town...

I was thinking of naming it Innis and Gunn after the famous beer... any objections or new ideas are welcome.

I dont want this to be a dictatorship, i cant stand big headed leaders, so i will take onboard all ideas if this goes ahead.

But yeah, please respond! I will keep checking this thread for new entries!

DeletedUser

better join a existing town instead of building one

and if you are looking for a new town join my second town its very new (just 1 day old ;))

DeletedUser15440

im in a well established town. the whole purpose of me posting this thread is because i want to make my own town. why waste space in this thread telling me to join you?!

DeletedUser

I just took a ghost town with 1233 construction points already since I'm new to this town business would you consider a partnership? If so the town is called Draconia but the name could be changed. Let me know what you think.

DeletedUser15440

1233 is very low for a start... you can usually pick up towns with around 4500 construction points. i would try and aim for one of those.