Star Wars:The Clone Wars

DeletedUser

Everyone know Star Wars?Well here's a RP about it.I'm amazed there isin't one.

Story:(Everyone knows this... search it if you don't... too much typing)
We'll be fighting on different planets like Holt,Kashyyyk & Naboo and them.

Here's my stats.Name... easy.Age.... easy.Planet from.... un-explained btw real SW:TCW planets.Race.... Jedi,Clone or more.Weapons... weapons.Bio... biography.

Name:Alan Parker(rl!ooooh!aaaahhh!)
Planet from:Naboo
Race:Jedi
Weapons:Blaster pistol & blue lightsaber
Bio:Alan is a young and faithful Jedi who has went from young jedi to Jedi Knight and hopefully a Jedi Master.

DeletedUser

Finally, a Star Wars RP! I haven't seen one of these since my first forum, and then I was too noobish to join.

Name: Gald Kranas
Planet from: Ruusan
Race: Human (Dark Jedi)
Weapons: Red lightsaber, the Force
Bio: I was born on the planet Ruusan 36 years ago. I was very Force-sensitive as a
baby, and so my parents handed me off to the Jedi for training. At age 17, when I was
soon to become a padawan, I was expelled for assaulting a master with my training
lightsaber. I returned to Ruusan, only to discover that my parents had been killed
after a trade deal went horribly wrong. I realized that the Jedi had been deceiving me
all along. I eventually discovered a society of Dark Jedi, and I joined.

DeletedUser

hurrah! a star wars thread!

Name: RC-7045 (although his nickname is scorch)
Planet from: kamino
Race:clone, human
Weapons: DC-17 blaster rifle
Bio: just a simple clone, bred to take orders, fight and die. knows nothing outside being a soldier.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(We'll start now!If you want to join then just join!Btw we're making up missions and try and use real SW:TCW Planets)

Alan walked down to the Jedi Library.Many Jedi Knights around him on the way were whispering and muttering about something that Alan did not know."What is everybody talking about?" Alan asked his friend Alk who is a fellow Jedi Knight."There's a disturbence in the force.A padawan has turned to the Separists" Alk replied to Alan."They're looking for people to chase him down before he gives all our secrets!" Alan walked down to the Jedi Master Yoda and asked him "I want to chase down the padawan!".

DeletedUser

scorch and his squadmates rested in the gunship on their way to the barracks on coruscant. he wondered where they would be next deployed to. as the gunship touched down, there was two jedi waiting on the launch pad, he fingered the trigger on his rifle, he didn't like the look of these 'jedi'.

DeletedUser

"Quickly you go.Landed on a clone base in coruscant he has" Yoda said to Alan quickly.Alan sprinted to a fighter and hopped into it and flew off towards the planet of coruscant.He jumped off it as it landed and realised he just crashed it.He turned on his lightsaber as he saw a clone trooper aiming his gun at two Jedis.. One was the padawan who joined the Separist.The other was Count Doku.

DeletedUser

as the two jedi drew their lightsabers and began to advance, a jedi starfighter came towards the landing pad at breakneck speed,
"get down! dammit! GET DOWN!" scorch shouted to his squadmates, instictiveley he dived down and began firing at the jedi.

DeletedUser

Alan jumped in front of the clone troopers and moved at the two jedi."Cover Me!" Alan shouted as he swung his lightsaber at Count Doku's head and stabbed at his chest.One Jedi Knight against the most powerful Sith Lord and a Jedi Padawan.Unfair teams.

DeletedUser

"yes sir!" scorch replied. he and his squad opened fire, covering the jedi with the blue lightsaber. "hey! niner!" scorch called to one of his men, "call for support NOW!" niner nodded and began to call for reinforcements.

DeletedUser

Gald was meditating in his hideout on Coruscant, when he received a comlink message from Count Dooku:
"Gald", He began; "there's a... disturbance here, and I have a renegade Jedi with me.
He's a new convert, and hasn't yet the strength to deal with such a threat.
"
"What is this disturbance of yours?", Gald asked eagerly.
"A Jedi and more of these 'clones'. Shouldn't be much of a challenge for you".
"Right then. I'm on my way."

Gald boarded his ship, made from the chassis of a Delta-4 with innumerable
modifications, and made his way towards Dooku's location. Not wanting to attract
attention, he landed on the roof of a nearby building, and jumped at the launch pad.

He landed behind the clones, and cut down a few of them before leaping back into
cover. He joined Dooku and the renegade, and drew the clones' attention away so that
the Sith could focus on the lone Jedi.

DeletedUser

Alan realised another Jedi joined him and nearly breathed with relief until he realised it was a Sith Jedi.Alan quickly jumped into his fighter and flew at the renegade padawan and hit it with the wing before flying off back to the Jedi Temple.

DeletedUser

as the a third sith landed on the launch pad and the jedi fled, scorch gave the
order to fall back. him and the surviving members of his squad piled into the gunship and as it took off, released a volley of fire at the force usesrs left on the launch pad.

DeletedUser

Gald dove out of the way of the gunship's fire, While Dooku and the renegade
deflected the bolts with their lightsabers. Realizing that the Clones and Jedi
had fled, the Sith retreated into the building.

Dooku turned his head towards the renegade, and said
"You have shown great skill, youngling. Tell me, what is your name?"
"Araj Nallu", the renegade responded.
"Nice that we all know each other", Gald said. "Where are we to go now?"
"Now", said Dooku, "we should withdraw to Raxus Prime. We should be
well-protected to plot our next move there.
"
"Very well", said Gald.

They boarded their ships, and departed for Raxus Prime.

DeletedUser

scorch and the survivors of his squad sat in the courtyard of their barracks on coruscant. "i hate those shabla jedi. always starting wars and getting us killed." said niner over the helmet intercoms. "yeah, and besides, aren't we technically a slave army? we don't get pay, and if we get heavily wounded they just leave us to die." scorch agreed, but before they could continue their talk, their commander came up to them, there was a clone following behind him. "cobalt sqaudron," their commander said. "here's the replacement." he gestured to the clone standing beside him. "RC-2956." the commander walked away. scorch stood up and shook the clone's hand. "what's your nickname?" scorch asked.
"darman." came the reply.
"welcome to the squad darman. i'm scorch, and these two are niner and corr." he gestured at the other members of his squad. he punched darman playfully on the shoulder. "let's go grab something to eat." the four men walked away.