Stagecoach Robbery

DeletedUser

So far only 3 people have found the notorious scoundrel "Red Jack" Almer. One of them ran off with a big piece of his stolen fortune!

DeletedUser

I've found her. On my way to duel. Doubt I can beat her though.

DeletedUser

A few more people have found this bandit and run off with lots of cash :)

Why should you doubt yourself?

DeletedUser

The scoundrels tend to be really good duelers. I'm pretty good but she has a better weapon. Luckily not all her gear is for dueling. We'll see how it goes.

DeletedUser

I didn't even know what to look for. A quest giver? Another town of scoundrels who all have similar names?

DeletedUser

Can anyone really hide on the west? Okay here is some help

The scoundrel "Red Jack" Almer is in disguise - according to the story he was dressed as a woman and riding the stagecoach. This is how he knew the coach was carrying gold, and where it was hidden. After he murdered the guard, he and his gang ran off. When last seen he was still in his disguise.

The target is "Red Jack" Almer. He comes with the same name in different levels - levels 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100. He is in the same town in all those levels - but he is in disguise so don't forget that! His name, his clothes and his appearance are all disguised but you are sure to know him when you see him. He is a pure dueler but he doesn't really have more points in dueling than any other player his level.

DeletedUser

Can anyone really hide on the west? Okay here is some help

The scoundrel "Red Jack" Almer is in disguise - according to the story he was dressed as a woman and riding the stagecoach. This is how he knew the coach was carrying gold, and where it was hidden. After he murdered the guard, he and his gang ran off. When last seen he was still in his disguise.

The target is "Red Jack" Almer. He comes with the same name in different levels - levels 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100. He is in the same town in all those levels - but he is in disguise so don't forget that! His name, his clothes and his appearance are all disguised but you are sure to know him when you see him. He is a pure dueler but he doesn't really have more points in dueling than any other player his level.

See, that "help" does nothing for me... I cannot be online 24 hours a day, I usually log onto the west for maybe 20 minutes each day at the most... I have no clue what to look for either and this didn't help.

DeletedUser24694

Mwahaha. I think i was the first person to hit Her :)

Total health points
- 210 HP

Total health points
- 644 HP Richdude460 wins the duel, gains 494 experience points and steals $20000 from "Red Jack" Almer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24694

Total health points
- 175 HP

Total health points
- 1004 HP Richdude460 wins the duel, gains 516 experience points and steals $3388 from "Red Jack" Almer.

I Plan to KO her fast :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Well I guess now the secret has been blown in public, there goes the challenge for every other player looking to find the Almers.

DeletedUser

I would appreciate it if you modify the text when you post on the forum to not disclose the identity of the scoundrels. Let the other players discover for themselves. Makes the hunt a lot more fun. If one really cannot go through the ordeal of finding out for himself, then tell him through a PM or in-game telegram.
Thank you.

DeletedUser30224

It's hard to kill them :( Something is fishy there, all I can do is 700-800 damage, if I am lucky to hit Almer first rounds, if the sum is 700 then all are misses .... not an ordinary scoundrel :)

DeletedUser

And yet you have defeated "Red Jack" Almer in 8 duels! Not bad - perhaps you are not so ordinary yourself :)

DeletedUser30224

yes, my last attempt I scored 1295...7 hits ... I can't do better so I will leave it to someone more competent :)

DeletedUser24694

Sorry Duduie. i wasn't thinking about it :p thanks for changing it though.

picture.php

DeletedUser24694

Well there is no one left for me to hunt. :p and what are the prizes of the raffle? i don't remember seeing it anywhere. or is it a surprise? o_O

DeletedUser

The winners were offered a choice between an item and a steel lined box.

level 100 - Harmonica's knee-breeches $8,100 level 52 (or a box)
level 80 - Calamity Jones Cartridge belt $6,750 level 57 (or a box)
level 60 - William Masterson's linen pants $6,800 level 48 (or a box)
level 40 - Seth Bullock's horse belt $4,130 level 40 (or a box)