Speed World

DeletedUser

I knew this was going to be a much faster paced world (speed world) with players leveling extremely quickly, but I never imagined it would move this quickly... especially for us non-nugget users This is just as fast as the whole fishing rod fiasco.

I'm not using any nuggets and just wanted to try this world to see what it would be like. I'm already level 4 with only 1 hour and 20 min worth of work and 10 NPC duels. Wow, and that's with NO NUGGETS... and looking at the rankings we have 3 at level 9... obviously nugget users...

How fast will we see towns built... forts built... and also the biggest question level 99!!!

Took over a year for W1 to get to level 99... I'm guessing about 6 months for a hard core nugget user to be level 99 on this world.

Also, will this world be fastest to level 99?
Will there be many fort battles?
Will it be mostly dueling and dominance that way?

Please refrain from flaming this thread with nuggets are evil, boycott the game etc... please just "discuss" leveling faster, nuggets effect on world, etc...

DeletedUser15082

i think it will be good to have one fast world because it is different and easy for active player to get to high ranks without premium.

DeletedUser

Well i'm level 4 within first I say 40 mins.
Npc duels make it easy for the first bit.

DeletedUser14006

I got to level three in under three minutes, it took me one more minute to click Settings > Account > Delete Account, enter my password and hit enter! :dry:

DeletedUser

I got to level three in under three minutes, it took me one more minute to click Settings > Account > Delete Account, enter my password and hit enter! :dry:

I think you need to try that last step on another world as well; just to prove that this world indeed is a speed world even in account deletion!

;)

DeletedUser

This world has turned me into a nugget user, i mean dam, you can buy everything, cut walking times in half. I'm just gonna keep buying all my quest items. And i like that i can buy attribute points. making a pure builder but buying 20 att. points to put into dex and charisma to make an awesome all around player. no such thing as a quest taking a while here though, being able to buy all the items you need

DeletedUser

I haven't even used nuggets and I've been playing casually today and I'm in the top 100 and level 7... seriously are you nugget users buying the right things? If I had nuggets I think I could be #1 easily... I'm just going pure shooter for a little bit and doing some quests, just testing the world, no real goal here.

Also, any pure trappers here? Just curious how your leveling is going? At this rate trappers will be level 20 by the weekend and level 30 by next weekend and level 40+ in as little as 5 weeks!

DeletedUser

You funny LAMO!

you should have not quiet, man!

I want you back...hail nuggets lol

DeletedUser

I'm a pure trapper, non nugget user, and levelling up is pretty quick for me too :)

DeletedUser15302

This world has turned me into a nugget user, i mean dam, you can buy everything, cut walking times in half. I'm just gonna keep buying all my quest items. And i like that i can buy attribute points. making a pure builder but buying 20 att. points to put into dex and charisma to make an awesome all around player. no such thing as a quest taking a while here though, being able to buy all the items you need

And here we have what the whole negative argument was about, what is the point?!! Its like playing a game of chess and stealing all your opponents pieces before the match, sure you are going to win and have a great character but where is the sense of achievement?

Its like that other guy who boasted on his profile how many skill points he had bought its just kind of sad...

DeletedUser

I wonder if more people will show up to fort battles on this world as if you are running a few hours late to an important fight you can always cut the travel time in half with a few nuggets.

DeletedUser

The temptation was too much :( I had 0 energy so I refilled with nuggets...

DeletedUser

Arizona looks nice and speeded up. But since the max time of doing a job is now 1 hour with the same energy needed as it was for a 2 hour job, the energy of a character is reduced faster.
So the sleeping time should be reduced at half too.
Now with 100 energy points you can work for just 4-5 hours and then you need to sleep for 8 to renew your energy! (and that's if you are sleeping in a lvl 5 hotel)
That is not a problem now that players are quickly leveling up and the energy is maxed every time you gain a level, but it will become an issue later.

Well from what i have seen untill now this world seems to be made in such a way to attract people to pay for nuggets. I'm not saying this is good or bad but that's what it looks like.

If the sleeping time was reduced to 4 hours the World would be faster too.

DeletedUser

I agree. Sleep is not an issue just yet, but it will severely hinder non nugget players in the long run.

DeletedUser19820

I agree this world is very fast ... within about half an hour of our towns mortician going up i had hate mail from a builder who i hit :D hahaha

DeletedUser

this is not a speed world . this is how its gonna look like in all worlds from now on..

where do you get that this is a speed world ???

DeletedUser

this is not a speed world . this is how its gonna look like in all worlds from now on..

where do you get that this is a speed world ???

Well at the moment it is a speed world since its faster than the other ones.