Speed World - Gold Rush - Discuss here

Snr Sarg

There shouldn't be any nuggets in speed worlds. Just the free nuggets we get from daily login.

Because of nugget munchiers, normal people won't play. The top ranks are far beyond reach for normal players. So only very less people will play.

Since Innogames's only interest in speed world is nugget purchases, I wont think more people are going to play it.

Stupid comment, you do know Inno is a business right? One that has bills and wages to pay?

There is a prize for the highest Achievement Points without using nuggets, and one of the current top 5 is a non-premium player, so it can certainly be done and proves the top ranks are NOT beyond reach.

I don't usually buy any nuggets at all, I actually did specifically to use for this speed world as I really wanted the automation bonus, amongst other things, so as far as Inno are concerned the speed world has been a success and it has definitely driven more sales, which is their raison d'etre

Its fantastic and more addictive than other worlds because the drops highly motivate to keep on playing.

Agreed

If this world closes after the bonus period than i am gonna cry. think that i ll stop this game than and try another.

Disagreed, and you're gonna be crying :no:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27130

It has been very interesting playing this speed world.
however it does need to have an equal playing field.
and the easiest way to do that is make everything the game has to offer available to all players, (prem and non-prem)
using nuggets has given me some achievement non-prem players are not able to get.
the solution to this is take those achievements out of the game.
it can be coded to speed the game up every 10 lvl's, and put an non restriction on the lvl. so players can reach much higher lvl's than 150 and benefit from the extra skill and attribute points they get.
28 days is a long time to play, but I feel it is not enough to complete the questing.
being able to do every quest (including holiday quests) would make for interesting set being available.
Tombola sets and other named items can be made available from town shops.
yes increase the leveling of the shops to 30 or something like that.
well all we can hope for is inno take a few of the suggestions from the forum and implement them into the next speed world.

DeletedUser

The speed worlds need a gate right at registry.
First rule: if it is a world with achievements only people that have a minimal value of 3000 on there homeworld can get a token that can be traded for the registry on the achievement world.

That is the only way to get an even playfield. Right now there are 99% workers/slaves/doing something weired/duellers fight for top1 on duels... and 1% fighting for the prizes... that are the real target of the server.

Strangely, there are many people that doesn´t have accounts on other worlds. Just made the registry to play only on those worlds... that is 100% sure they cannot get any prize.

This worlds can only be an real competition between all worlds when there are gates to registry on this kinda of servers. Until that is made... it is not worthy to play on them.

DeletedUser

Hi all,
I wonder if the list of players by the highest achivement posted yesterday is considered the final one? It is not accurate as per end of server countdown.
And another question how will we get the prizes promised?
It looks that communication can be greatly improved for this game, maybe that will help rally more players for the next speed world.

DeletedUser8627

No not yet.

We are busy tallying up the final count for the winners for the speed world. We are just waiting on one more stat which only the devs can provide us with and then we will announce the winners.

Once the announcement has been made, prizes will follow shortly after.

DeletedUser

The speed world was lots of fun. Does this type of world happen often?

DeletedUser36559

Probably one of the main ones fastest to reach highest lvl, most money, most individual items etc

DeletedUser8627

Thank you for the feedback.

One thing you must remember, opening and maintaining a new world costs money and we would like to target the largest possible group of players we can. Having a duelling speed world won't target as many players as we hope as a lot of players just don't like duelling.

But of course I will be in discussion with the Lead CM about winning requirements soon. I would like to have another speed world going soon since this last one was very successful and a lot of players enjoyed themselves.

Personally I would like to have a longer speed world where a winning requirement would be the highest level - while having the level cap removed completely from that world. Would be interesting to see a level 450 walking around! But technically not possible right now without some development time.

Once I have some feedback I'll be sure to share it with you guys.

DeletedUser21794

Well i really enjoyed the speed world and was fun

But it needs more advertising in my eyes i play alot and didnt start till 4 hrs in because i was not aware it had started :(

And i would like to say well done to the top 5 players

But i only have 1 more thing.

WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE STARTING

DeletedUser36559

Yeah maybe a 24 hour notice before the event starts would be nice.

Snr Sarg

there was plenty of notice, it was announced at the sign-in page well in advance

Last edited: