special weapons shiny

DeletedUser

I saw a shiny weapon buntline wonder how you can help is being received? (World 9)

DeletedUser

People are using cash battle to get them because they don't want to wait for the quests that will give them.

DeletedUser

People are using cash battle to get them because they don't want to wait for the quests that will give them.
I don't understand because

Everyone says you'll go to war over money. is it true ?

Can someone explain exactly?

DeletedUser

ok people send out messages and start a fort battle - they make sure everyones carrying 6000 cash - then they fight to the death and the survivors get the cash dropped by the koed people in the form of valuable weapons - say all the attackers died and there was a total of 60.000 and there was 6 defenders left alive 60.000 divided by 6 and any items worth that could be given - or nothing depending on your luck

i got a rusty tomohawk

DeletedUser16008

Quests dont and I think 2years + is plenty time to have had them found stick around for that time period then come back and comment

Or better still ask all the ones at lvl 99 whats left to do. :razz:

nothing is certain on these battles anyway... still luck drop

DeletedUser

i hate west !! as i reach 4 month ago for level 99 and dont have anything for do ! west must give us something for do !

DeletedUser

Quests dont and I think 2years + is plenty time to have had them found stick around for that time period then come back and comment

Or better still ask all the ones at lvl 99 whats left to do. :razz:

nothing is certain on these battles anyway... still luck drop

But it's obvious quests will, there was no way to get belles until that recent quest, what's to say the other special weapons wont be available this way.

I agree there is nothing for level 99 players to do but they have said the cap will be removed.

DeletedUser

So in the meanwhile we wait for the cap to be removed why don`t you join on on some fun cash fights :laugh:

DeletedUser

HEI FOR NOW i join for all cash battle ! you forgotten me ?! i am vitamin lol

DeletedUser16008

But it's obvious quests will, there was no way to get belles until that recent quest, what's to say the other special weapons wont be available this way.

I agree there is nothing for level 99 players to do but they have said the cap will be removed.

Sorry to burst your bubble but these items have been lurking for well over a year + and probably longer, no quests apart from belles which is a joke in itself.

The cap has been promised to be lifted for as long as i can remember still nothing.

Whats the point of them if they cant be gotten before you get to lvl 99 and cant go any further ? no whatsoever.

Ive tried to keep from leveling in fact because of this and its getting close to time. What to do go hunt turkeys for a few months in the hope that eventually they will make good on their promises ?

I lost all belief in these updates ages ago for the simple fact that they dont address existing needs for gameplay and content but just add more tweaks to an already limited game to make it easier to hit lvl 99 with all the rest.

btw another Youngs Revolver was found in a battle today

DeletedUser

I think these weapons should be taken to task everyone can see it clear as .....

DeletedUser10480

Sorry to burst your bubble but these items have been lurking for well over a year + and probably longer, no quests apart from belles which is a joke in itself.

The cap has been promised to be lifted for as long as i can remember still nothing.

Whats the point of them if they cant be gotten before you get to lvl 99 and cant go any further ? no whatsoever.

Ive tried to keep from leveling in fact because of this and its getting close to time. What to do go hunt turkeys for a few months in the hope that eventually they will make good on their promises ?

I lost all belief in these updates ages ago for the simple fact that they dont address existing needs for gameplay and content but just add more tweaks to an already limited game to make it easier to hit lvl 99 with all the rest.

btw another Youngs Revolver was found in a battle today

Agreed. This is ridiculous. I don't have to be a computer programmer to know that this stuff is easy to do. It's a push of a button. Getting a bit tired of it. They string us along for far too long. Making us jump through hoops.

Basically, they've reduced the higher level players, leaders, collectors, to dancing around collecting random items like 'hair feather'....or whatnot.

We're collecting crap in order to cure our boredom.

And let's face it, fort battles on some places are BORING. Who cares. It's a bunch of stress that personally I can not afford. I'm not in to it. They told us we could soon buy sps/aps and play poker. Where's that? Nowhere.

The only updates they seem to have coming this week involve us giving more money to them. They said we could spend our game bank on skill points and aps. None of that's here. They said they'd make the higher end items available thru high luck jobs. That is not coming either.
edit=I'm a capitalist. I'm not against innogames making money. But stick to your goals will ya?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, Mr. Victor and Mr. Dirty, could you please send me invites for those Cash Fort Battles?

I'm a Galts guy, kiqrj2 - Gully jerky eater and stoner scalper. I'd like very much to take part on those. :razz:

DeletedUser10480

I think people on world nine are a bit low on cash right now but I might do one in a couple of weeks.

I'm ready on worlds 6,7,10 though. Have lots of junk in my trunk there.