SPARTA - in the West no matter what will be the best!

DeletedUser

SPARTA - in the West will be the best!

THIS IS SPARTA!

As the light is slowly growing from the depths of the black hoods of the night, eyes glowing, armor and swords stand quietly awaiting for the storm.

As their fathers fathers and the heroes before them, us, their offspring, are once more ready to bring honor and prosperity in the outlaw's lands. Betrayal, hardship, mistrust, enemies of the light and friends of the chaos, are all against us. They never succeeded in bringing us and our spirits down, and that is not going to ever change. There are no losers where there are no quitters.

To the creation of Sparta and its glory - we stand!

Post if your will is to join us and say your specialty and what you are ready to do for your world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are 2 giants that call them self builders that are almost ready to put the founding stone to one of the greatest villages ever built. It won't be long now... just a few more dollars, a trip and a big breath before we start. Nobody dares to join us? Are you not worthy?

Join list:
Spartan builder
Spartan builder
Free
Free
Free

DeletedUser

The spirit of true warriors, self sacrifice and best of all NO cheating, lying and deceiving. Sure, strength of mind, resources, numbers, speed, tactics and team spirit will be our helping goals. The weak will leave, the strong will never give up. Because the power is in our hope and will and not in the changing tides of luck and opportunities.

DeletedUser

Hey you sound just like that guy from 300.

Aren't ypu supposed to scream at the end.

"because THIS IS SPARTA"

DeletedUser

Why? why is there always a tribe on tribalwars or a town on this it seems that is called sparta, 300 or some variation of it, its stupid, it just makes you look like a bunch of noobs.

DeletedUser

Why? why is there always a tribe on tribalwars or a town on this it seems that is called sparta, 300 or some variation of it, its stupid, it just makes you look like a bunch of noobs.

Thank you for your opinion, which has just been sent to Care Central.

DeletedUser

Answer to your worries

I will tell you why. Because it is good to have models to look up to in life and in everything you do. The "300" movie is all about leadership, strength and honor and the characters make good models to follow on.
Of course, if we would not want to be characterized by people such as you as "noobs", we should probably take you as an example instead and boast regardless of the fact that both of the "noobs" are twice the level you are.

DeletedUser

Hes got you there.....

..... THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!

or Dodge City

or whatevea

DeletedUser3741

I will tell you why. Because it is good to have models to look up to in life and in everything you do. The "300" movie is all about leadership, strength and honor and the characters make good models to follow on.
Of course, if we would not want to be characterized by people such as you as "noobs", we should probably take you as an example instead and boast regardless of the fact that both of the "noobs" are twice the level you are.

I am not 100% sure, but I think he may have completely pwned you'

Oh I get it now, Sparta with the 300, Town building with the 300 cost
Its a joke, yes?

(but seriously! All this posting in your thread is bound to make your town very popular!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

omg 300 - 300 gold!

That awesome. Make sure its near a massive crevice where you can defend against Xerxies and his million

wow

yeah

joy[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

DeletedUser

Now you see

omg 300 - 300 gold!

That awesome. Make sure its near a massive crevice where you can defend against Xerxies and his million

wow

yeah

joy[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

300 is the target and we will be there to fight the million.

And you know what? I guess that even before there will be a million opponents in this world we will get our 300 warriors in the team. As for the crevice, he he, we are building it right now with the 300 gold.

DeletedUser

My crevice is lonesome, and very very smelly - best fighting somewhere else

DeletedUser

ill join im a level 10 with lots of inventory items and lots of money pm me if u want me to join

DeletedUser

I'm currently a level 7 but rising fast. I have experience from the two other worlds, and plan on becoming a soldier, which Sparta and soldiers, the two are like peanutbutter and jelly.

Willing to donate $150 right away, since its all I have at the moment :p