• Eleven

Votes: 9 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It's time to start the voting!! :D

Some great work has been entered this time around! That, and the turnout has well exceeded my expectations as well! Because of this, and in honor of the world cup, we'll do it playoff style rounds!! Just vote for your favorite from each grouping! The top 3 from each group will move on to the second round! Voting for this round will last 1 week, so hurry don't miss out!

[URL="http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=38698"]Group A
Group C
Group D
[/URL]

Group B:

1:
independence.jpg

2:
sigpic17930_3.gif

3:
LouBob_JulySig1.png

4:
LouBob_JulySig2.png

5:
signature2copyh.jpg

6:
signature4thjulycopy.jpg

7:
ID4th.png

8:
90594261.png

9:
17538.jpg

10:
the_west_sig_rhomeo5b.png

11:
the_west_sig_rhomeo3b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Number (6) has my vote in this group it was harder to give my opinion this time.
good job. It was more detailed and more clear than the others. I am able to see all detail it is not blurred.

DeletedUser15169

I went with number 6. It reflects our traditional values and beliefs of our founding fathers and our nation as a whole :)

DeletedUser

I voted 6, as the red, white and blue best depicted the colours of the French and English, the 2 nations that signed it.

DeletedUser914

the vast majority of people who signed it on the 13 states side was either scottish or of scottish descent.

I find these a little too rose tinted on the whole affair ....i.e why did God Bless the white settlers and not other humans a.k.a no 6.

Good luck, but this isn't for me

DeletedUser

I honestly can't believe my creation on these forums is still going long after I left. :D No idea if or how many of you may remember me but I created the first SOTM/SOTW wayyy back, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.