Votes: 3 1.4%

Votes: 5 2.4%

Votes: 6 2.8%

Votes: 3 1.4%

Votes: 5 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

14th is angel's ..when i voted fr it..it was on 0 then 1 ofcos.....nice to see it getting 11 votes till now :)
As i said my friends voted for 14th no. and they wanted to vote for me of course (mine is 15)
SOME MISUNDERSTANDING AND ALL VOTED UP FOR NO.14

DeletedUser

As i said my friends voted for 14th no. and they wanted to vote for me of course (mine is 15)
SOME MISUNDERSTANDING AND ALL VOTED UP FOR NO.14

I'll fix it for you only because it will sway the numbers a lot. I won't do votes here and there, though.

DeletedUser

I'll fix it for you only because it will sway the numbers a lot. I won't do votes here and there, though.
Thanks a lot GEM.
U r really a Gem.

That is not a source link, This is only the link to the signature... So as Gem said, no source = no entry, shouldn't that signature be removed?

;)

I AGREE with Doctor No

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that no source = no entry still doesn't explain why my entry is up there!

DeletedUser

I don't come to know HOW THE 1st AND THE 5th entries are winning but they r not WORTHY. I can't UNDERSTAND THE THEME.
Just making an exclamation mark in the signature doesn't make it an exclamation signature. I agree that in NO.1 the cat can be exclamized by seeing milk but in no.5 I don't see anything. Both the attacker and defender have done the same damage and thus challenger is abusing defender. I JUST WANT TO ASK PEOPLE THAT PLEASE QUOTE MY MESSAGE AND TELL THAT NO.5 MAKES ANY SENSE OR NOT?

DeletedUser13113

Honestly, I'm going to wait and see how this plays out, since it's only been one day of voting. But it is kind of disheartening to see what kind of sigs win these competitions.

DeletedUser13113

I don't come to know HOW THE 1st AND THE 5th entries are winning but they r not WORTHY. I can't UNDERSTAND THE THEME.
Just making an exclamation mark in the signature doesn't make it an exclamation signature. I agree that in NO.1 the cat can be exclamized by seeing milk but in no.5 I don't see anything. Both the attacker and defender have done the same damage and thus challenger is abusing defender. I JUST WANT TO ASK PEOPLE THAT PLEASE QUOTE MY MESSAGE AND TELL THAT NO.5 MAKES ANY SENSE OR NOT?

If I'm not mistaken, if the same amount of damage is done to each player in a duel, then the defender gets the win. That's why the attacker is cursing...they attacked and it was an even match, which means they lost the duel.

DeletedUser

If I'm not mistaken, if the same amount of damage is done to each player in a duel, then the defender gets the win. That's why the attacker is cursing...they attacked and it was an even match, which means they lost the duel.
I know this but this is not the topic man. U can say anything and then make an exclamation mark behind it but that doesn't make it a deserving entry.

AND NEXT TIME THIS RULE SHOULD BE IMPLIED:-

Good and sense making entries please.

AND PLEASE FOR U ALL QUOTING AND GIVING UR OPINION PLEASE SAY YES OR NO.

DeletedUser13113

Your statement:

I JUST WANT TO ASK PEOPLE THAT PLEASE QUOTE MY MESSAGE AND TELL THAT NO.5 MAKES ANY SENSE OR NOT?

That's what I was responding to. So that IS the topic. You go on to reply to me saying "it doesn't make it a deserving entry." So do you want our opinion on whether it's a "DESERVING" entry or if it "MAKES SENSE"? I never said it was a deserving entry, just showing you how it makes sense. It's not that the attacker is cursing, it's the player.

DeletedUser

Bad language
pepper.......

DeletedUser

:huh: I voted for 24 instead of 25. Is there a way to make the numbering a bit more clear. Oh well, I'm not complaining. I'll be sure to double check next time.

I feel stupid now :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

I am going to ensure next competition is fairer. Watch this space. I'm as frustrated as you all are!

DeletedUser

I'm not sure there's really much you can do to keep people from just voting for friends or town members, but there are a few here that I really thought would be swamped with votes and have almost none. I just hope those people don't stop entering, because I like seeing what some of them come up with.