SOTM AUG- Signature Of The Month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser529

Gem this is a GREAT idea and anything to create interest in this game is certainly very welcome. I am in for sure even though I don't need the premium points, if I win which is doubtful, I'll pass on my winnings to the second placed player.:)

If you are graphically minded how about a contest to show case players profiles. To be able to JAZZ things up with stunning graphics on a players profile would be way cool and really spice things up. Just having TEXT in ones profile is rather boring, pictures and graphics would take players profiles to a whole other level, just an idea......

Very good idea GEM....:D

DeletedUser

Hmm, I'va been playin' a while but have never posted on the forums before. This here is somethin' I can sink my teeth into!

Time to think o' somethin'!

DeletedUser

Do you get a nugget on each of your accounts you have or only one of your choice?

DeletedUser14280

I think he meant:
Do you get a nugget on each of your worlds you play on or only one of your choice?
And also, are we allowed to enter for the sake of entering?
If I were actually good at this sort of thing, I'd enter just to impress everyone else, and not give a damn about the prize.

It's a pity I haven't learned how to draw, or photoshop.

DeletedUser

yes of course you're allowed to enter for the sake of entering. it's all for fun!

If you happen to win, all the better

DeletedUser

I was gonna try to figure out how to photoshop, but I thought it was chicken nuggets and not gold nuggets so, never mind.

DeletedUser

I beat you all at Hand (mouse) Drawn Microsoft Art signatures! Ha!

DeletedUser8627

Quick question, might have been mentioned before but do not see it :p

How many entries can one person post?

EDIT^^

Ok two entries I see :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL I love some of hte entries.

Hope some of you can appreciate mine ^^

I'll share some of my town banners i've created sometime

DeletedUser

Entered mine now i finished my holiday :)

Atemm.png

DeletedUser

I believe the deadline has passed. 14 days after August 15 would be August 29. Today is August 30. So, I think a poll is in order for the entry thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.