Song Pictionary...

DeletedUser28032

images

angel1.jpg

Ok lets try this one

DeletedUser28032

and here was me thinking i was being cryptic with the angel interceptor, correct its clockwork angels

DeletedUser

You're living in the past. I went through my "Led Zep rules!" phase in high school, but I outgrew it. :p

But still, here's another oldie. Let's try doing it right this time. The way it should be done, freehand in Paint. If we want to make it even more right, I should whisper the next song to the winner.

Y4W9R.png

My lines would have been straighter if I'd done it freehand on paper and scanned it. :)

DeletedUser28032

Lucy in the sky with Diamonds

Out of interest is that the girl out of the Charlie Brown cartoons or am I reading to much into it?

DeletedUser

Lucy in the sky with Diamonds

Out of interest is that the girl out of the Charlie Brown cartoons or am I reading to much into it?

You are not, that is her. :)

kAwol.png

So do you want to try it my way? I just realized I said whisper, but I meant PM of course.

DeletedUser22685

Well since braet seems to have forgotten about this thread, I'll go ahead and post a picture to keep it going.

2dmb8go.png

DeletedUser22685

Any excuse to get on Microsoft Paint, everyone's seen my expertise in that area!

Stairway to Heaven is correct, by the way.

DeletedUser

Hey, it was the first thought that came into my head! Are you saying I should have thought about it?