Some of my work :)

• Thread starter The Sexy Assassin
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Worldofwarcraftius.png

DarkAngeltags.png

Finished pieces.

DeletedUser

I do love your style, however I think you'd probably be better to put a lot more contrast onto your typography

DeletedUser

Nahh. Just ensure it's readable, and that you're not putting your work out of reach of sight impaired people.

DeletedUser13020

I feel like you could've added some more stuff on the last signature (Robotics). It's a bit too empty on the right side.

i disagree, i think the emptiness of the right side compliments the details of the robot on the left. the color is awesome as well. I think it looks the best out of the ones you have shown here. kick ass work man.

EDIT: oh crap, i just saw the Samus one. Now i think that one is the best, it looks so good, but the robotics is close behind!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5046

Did you a sig aswell :)

Avvy;
Traxexthingyavvy.png

Sig;
Traxexthingy.png

im sorry if im not able to see tis lst time :( i think i was lost att time..anyway ... thanks//i love it so much ^^ and i also like te night elf ^^

hope you could make more of tis :D...can you create another one maybe bigger and wit te name West Angel XIII? i will use it for my dota sig :D

DeletedUser

Your the greatest on this forum dude. I only keep this sig for three reasons. I love it, it was made by Deni, and it's awsome. If I ever need a new one, your gonna be the first I go to.

DeletedUser

Thanks, want to see some really good people visit a GFX forum, my work is amateur to most of them lol

DeletedUser

Thanks ;)

SOTM for here;

FireelementSOTM.png

SOTW for GC;

BrandnamesGC-1.png

Theme was brands... Not entirley finished yet, need to add some lighting and more depth to it.

DeletedUser

Confusion, don't post your work on the internet when the competition is anonymous.

What's the deal with the smilies here? :blinkb:

DeletedUser

When did they stop being anonymous?

How do you like mine? Guess which one it is :laugh: (damn cowboys).

DeletedUser14189

Such a shame the adidas text and logo ruins the whole sig. Other than that, you make great sigs....

DeletedUser14189

Then it is poorly placed imo. I cant figure out how you manage to photoshop that amazing backgrounds but not able to fit an image and some text in it properly.