Soldier stronger than Dueler?

DeletedUser

ha ha... you all think soldiers are good..... duellers are the best!

DeletedUser

Soldiers are better than duelers because they actually get a bonus during a duel. They are also extremely hard to knock out because of their health point bonus. Besides, they have cooler avatars (except for the mexican)

DeletedUser

If anyone wanna find out which character is the best for dueling surely The Soldiers is the best,

If you want to find out you should assume a town with 50 soldiers vs a town with 50 Duelers (Advantage/or workers), I want to know how Duelers (Advantage/or workers) want to rush in a town with 50 soldiers, I'm sure good soldiers will K.O. half of them when they got attacked.

If you think that duelers are strong enough just look at top 15 duelers without a town (They usually leave to be safe, just a few time to buy some stuff) how many are soldiers, how many are duelers?

DeletedUser11353

there no such thing as stronger class, it all depends how you distrubute your skills and set up dodge and aim

DeletedUser5597

It exist sharpshooter, the best one is adventurer by far distance, after soldier and then dueler. Why? Cause adventurer has the main quest and makes more money (better gear=more chances to win a duel against a soldier or dueler with nothing on him) and sleeps at any hotel so he can camp a town for weeks without being KO-ed. Soldier is better than dueler cause he has bonus skills. Dueler is good cause you can duel a lot.

DeletedUser

I use to believe there was a right build for each class and the right gear, the right way to distribute your stats etc... until I found out there is no better class, no way to correctly distribute your skills, there are wrong ways to distribute your skills though.

It all depends on the way you play. I duel all the time, non-stop in 2 worlds so a dueler is a better fit for me so I can keep my motivation up. If I dueled moderately then a soldier would be better for me. If I was only defensive then a soldier would again be better.

There is no better class and no best dueling gear. It all depends on how you play and how you distribute your stats. I would never be a soldier, if I'm going to duel on a world I want to duel all the time, if I didn't then that's when I pick an adventurer or a worker.

There is no better class.