Soccer Cup

DeletedUser

Hello, this is my second role-playing thread and I decided to make it about a team in a Soccer Cup.We're all aged from 14-16 and we're the U-16's team of the (Thinking of name).We will start this when we have 3 people including me.I'll make a formation of the team (eg:4-3-3).I'll decide if you score or not.I'll make it fair if you score and if you don't then don't cry about it.It's just a role-playing thread.If you're being another team do it in red.If you're doing the coach do it in blue.Other players on the team will NPC.Positions are GK,RB,CB(2),LB,RWM,CM,LWM,LF and RF.Do not be the same position as someone else.You can join in anytime.

Story:We qualified for the Irish(My nationality) Soccer Cup and we're starting in the 1st round.There's the 1st round,2nd round,Quarter Final,Semi Final and The Final.Our team is rated in the top 50 best teams in Ireland and we're hoping all to become famous soccer players.Our coach Mr. Morothy is a fair,strict and good coach.We're all good players but together we're in a chance of winning the Irish Cup.

Name:(Your persons name)
Gender:(Girls can play soccer better than boys usually so they can join in)
Position:(GK,RB,CB(2),LB,RWM,CM,LWM,LF and RF)
Skills:(3 skills you're good at that is revelant to your position)
Appearance:(Picture or just description)
Bio:(Your info on your person)

DeletedUser

Name:Jake Monroe
Position:CM
Skills:Stamina,Speed and Ball Control
Appearance:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/Kevin_Doyle.png
Bio:Jake played soccer since he was six years old and loved the game ever since.Jake is known in Irish Soccer due to the amount of FAI soccer camps he has went to.Jake has never thought training soccer was boring.He always made time for his friends and some girls.

DeletedUser

We'll start later on tonight.... I'll message when we'll start otherwise we could start now.

DeletedUser

(We're starting now)
Jake hit the ball against the wall and it bounced back over the wall."Damn" Jake said while he hopped over the wall expecting a dog to come after him but then he remembered it was Alexandria's house."Eh, might as well pop-in" Jake said to himself while he got his ball and walked around to the front of the house and he pressed the door bell and then started doing some keepy-ups.

DeletedUser

Ryan walked out from his car and said "On me head son!" as Jake kneeded it to Ryan he began doing some headers.

DeletedUser

"Don't lie to me miss I can see her in her room right now" Jake said cheekily.Jake always acted cheeky to people.Jake shouted up to Alex "Come on.Have a little game or I'll have to come get you and Ryan will help!"

DeletedUser

"Damn why the hell does she have vicous dogs!" Jake shouted while he ran down the street and round all the way back to Alex's house."You want to come with us for soccer or something?Maybe a McDonalds or Supermacs or something?" Jake panted while searching for the dog.

DeletedUser

Ryan walked over and said "I am..." he looked at her then at Jake.

DeletedUser

"I think Ryan will be coming but I ain't to sure if he's coming by here soon with that dog" Jake said to her while he walked with her to the pavement."You wanna go down to the park and have a game of 1 v 1?".Jake flicked ball up and started heading it and then walked back and forth and fell over onto his back.Jake then realised Ryan arrived and then saw Ryan's look and gave Ryan his 'Huh?You know I like her' look they created a while back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jake let her go ahead of him and Ryan."You know I like Alex!" Jake said to Ryan."Don't you?".Jake walked a little faster up to Alex and said "Where will we go then?".Jake looked at Alex with the smile he always used when he really liked someone.... *She's probaly not interested in me* Jake thought.

DeletedUser

Ryan sighed and said "Yea she's good." he said as he knew stright away at what Jake was going to do.

DeletedUser

*Damn.. How long until I get the nerve to ask her out....* Jake thought."Why is your dog so vicous?Does it just hate me and Ryan that much?" Jake asked her while thinking out when and how he would ask her out.

DeletedUser

I stopped Jake and said "Just ask her..." Ryan knew, Ryan always knew, He knew Jake well, Prehapse a little too well.

DeletedUser

Jake got in and turned on the engine and waited for Ryan.He then drove down to McDonalds."Alex, you're one of the best on the team and I hope you're coming to the match tommorrow" Jake said to Alex."Alex... I... pretty much...." Jake couldn't finish it since he was too nervous.

DeletedUser

Jake decided to just finish it and go with whatever happened."Alex, I like you.No, I love you.I've loved you ever since we were neighbours... Do you want to go out with me sometime?" Jake blurted out.*That felt good* Jake thought.Jake smiled and turned the corner.

DeletedUser20269

I looked at ryan then back to Jake and said"Waot what you wanna date me?"I asked in excitment and joy."But i would love to do that sometime i always liked you too but i just had to wait for you to make that one tiny move"I said to him

DeletedUser

Jake's eyes opened up with amazement."Of course I always wanted to date you.That tiny move took a long time though" Jake said while he pulled in at McDonalds.Jake leaned over to Alex and kissed her on the cheek and got out of the car.

DeletedUser20269

"Pshh yea it sure did maybe a little to long"I said to him as i kissed him back and got out of the car and entered the fast food place and sat down at a table.