So long and thanks for all the fish!

Diggo11

All good things inevitably come to an end, so I must thank you all for bearing what Hellstromm (jokingly!) described as my "draconian rule" over the past sixteen months. As of 1 January 2012 my position as community manager shall be succeeded by the one and only Da Twista. As much fun as it's been, it recently became evident to me that I no longer have the time needed to ensure this community receives the fullest attention it deserves, so it is only fair you are left in the capable hands of Mista Twista and his new sidekick Desi Boukerse. Over a long period now Desi has been proving his worth many times over, troubleshooting almost all bug reports you guys submit to us. Given how well this has improved our handling of these reports, I can only see Desi being a fine manager as he lends his management and technical expertise to all aspects of the community alongside the long serving and highly experienced Da Twista.

Ever since I partnered with Hellstromm I believe this community has been held to a higher standard than ever before, and despite the natural ups and downs I hope you feel I have managed to maintain this standard just as I have every faith your new managers will continue this success if not raise the bar yet again. (If we keep sending over two formal submissions to the developers each week then we can only ever see new community demanded features coming; hopefully Version 1.34 holds my departing gift to you!) I've had a blast playing the game since 2008, even more so helping manage it, so I really want to thank each and every member of the community for being here with me. Right down to the friendly trolls still munching on those wet cookies, so long and farewell, and may the Onion guide you!

I hope to lurk in order to fill our good ol' wiki with content, however I can only imagine Da Twista and Desi Boukerse will be eager for some more moderators to bolster the forum and support ranks. As much as my boss told me to use the force, we still haven't got these tickets to answer themselves! If you're interested in providing assistance here then I suggest filling out an application, all we require is a mature mind with time, willingness and fluent writing skills. If you haven't done so recently, I'm sure the application dropboxes for ingame moderators and forum moderators will be searched shortly for possible candidates.

Over and out,

Diggo