Sleeping without nearby hotels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have 0 energy but all of the towns around me do not have hotels. How do I regenerate energy? I do realize that it goes up 3 per hour..but, honestly, I have to wait that long to play again?:confused:

DeletedUser

reply to sleeping

after wondering that myself i looked at nearby towns and found one with a motel. i am currently sleeping in a shack but it is better than nothing. do you know how to access towns?

you go to minimap...the red dots are towns you can go to. i do not know who owns the town i am in, but i paid the fee for sleeping in the shack. it is all interactive so click on buildings to see what they offer. click on the town picture and go into to see what is there. you may have to walk but at least you will get to the motel. i can see my avatar sleeping right now.

DeletedUser

I have 0 energy but all of the towns around me do not have hotels. How do I regenerate energy? I do realize that it goes up 3 per hour..but, honestly, I have to wait that long to play again?:confused:

Just go around your map. But if you are desperate. Go to RANKINGS, then got to TOWN, put 1 to the RANK, then just click that, and the town will pops out. Go to that town by clicking the TOWN POST. Then just wait and sleep there.

OR

Keep looking in your map for a town that is big enough to have a hotel.

DeletedUser

how about walking to a hotel... seems faster then waiting.

Yeah, that does sound faster. The only problem at that point was that there were no towns in my area that had a hotel. I believe I said that in my initial post. Thanks but no thanks for the advice.

DeletedUser

why you could not go to Q&A I do not know. You even managed to get to the saloon so obviously you can read...

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.