Skills, Attributes, Energy, and other questions

DeletedUser

Question 1: Do skills and attributes affect things like energy or other things? If so which skills/attributes affect what?

Question 2: Is there any way to improve the effiency of your energy usage?

Question 3: Do we know what the non-hotel resting energy regeneration rate is, and is this affected by ay skills/attributes?

Question 4: Is there a way to redistribute skills to get them setup for choosing your profession?

Question 5: I was wondering if anyone has a list of suggestions for builds reguarding various classes.

Question 6: Within each class, do the sub classes actually do anything beyond giving you a different picture?

I think that is good for now.

DeletedUser

Firstly, this is in the wrong forum.

Questions and FAQ is where you want this posted, but I'm sure a mod can fix that.

#1) To the best of my knowledge, skills does not affect energy in any way.

#2) What exactly do you mean? X time takes Y energy. Only way to get more energy would be to get energy premium. Better hotel = more efficent energy use.

#3) Yes. But I don't recall the exact number, I think it is 4 energy each hour with energy premium though. That is passiv regen, and is 50% more than the regular regen.
(correct with actual numbers guys)

#4) Yes, use the shaman. He is unlocked by doing a quest. Very expensive, so change over time for lowest cost.

#5) Search the forums, you are bound to find something on the subject.

#6) To the best of my knowledge; a picture is just a picture, no impact on gameplay.

DeletedUser

#5 That can be a variety of things

Laborers already have to focus on Con, Repair and or Leadership. So you could increase those quite a bit. Or, you could do like some laborers and put a good amount in any Strength skill since you have already used a lot of attribute pts there.

Adventures are usually money people. You have to search the westool site to see what skills will bring in the most money

Soldiers and duelers usually go with Dexterity, so the same as laborers, increase the skills there since you already are putting attributes there.

I have a list, but it was a long study. You have to study it for yourself so you can get a better idea of what you really want to do.

http://westtool.redio.de/