Signature requests

DeletedUser23005

Hey, I need some practice. Can you guys give me some signature requests? Even if you don't need one, you can still request a few.

DeletedUser9470

Hi man,

I have this nice one done by law, but, I was wondering if you would like to try something for me?

I would like the same image (you will find it googling "Neo" images in better quality), but I just want Neo and the bullet (that you can see on the left of this sig) on a black background.
I would like the same writing, written like this (moved to the bottom right corner):
"How about
I give you the finger?"
you will notice the shading on this one doesnt match Neos fluo green. if you could rectify that?

the name bit, "-Neo-", I would like written straight, in top left corner, roughly the same size leaving a good gap between name and the bullet.

same size pic, preferably in .png

I know I am possibly being a bit demanding as to attention to detail
Thanks for looking into this for me.
Let me know if this is possible?
Take care
-Neo-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23005

Um i'm so sorry but that's a little advanced for me. Try lowering some demands and I'll see what I can do. Maybe you should go with someone a little more experienced.

DeletedUser23005

Stringcheese99, Here is your signature.
assassinscreed.jpg

DeletedUser

Those are way out of the rules...
The maximum for the sig is 700x120...

DeletedUser9470

No they are not...
Check here dude--->Forum Rules

LOL
yes mate your sig is way too big

LAW could you do this for me?

Hi man,

I have this nice one done by law, but, I was wondering if you would like to try something for me?

I would like the same image (you will find it googling "Neo" images in better quality), but I just want Neo and the bullet (that you can see on the left of this sig) on a black background.
I would like the same writing, written like this (moved to the bottom right corner):
"How about
I give you the finger?"
you will notice the shading on this one doesnt match Neos fluo green. if you could rectify that?

the name bit, "-Neo-", I would like written straight, in top left corner, roughly the same size leaving a good gap between name and the bullet.

same size pic, preferably in .png

I know I am possibly being a bit demanding as to attention to detail
Thanks for looking into this for me.
Let me know if this is possible?
Take care
-Neo-

DeletedUser24989

need one that has 3 soldiers. one holding a union flag in the air and the second one holding a sword in the air and a third one holding a harquebus or a big gun..all of them standing on a hill on the left and the right has a fort thats destroyed with smoke coming out of it. and last but not least a line that says EMPIRE CITY on all of that..i would appreciate it pal.

DeletedUser23005

Yeah...... I'm done with signatures. I realized I suck at making them.

DeletedUser24989

can you teach me how to make them??? please send me a mail...i would appreciate it :D