Signature request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No one is making me one so i would like a siggy please :)

Dimension: About the same as night riders. (See "Request a siggy here" thread in Graphics, art and media
File type: Any.

Primary text: Father coram, Then a heart symbol, Tea-party's!
Secondary text: I is da Tea party master!
Theme: Tea cup :D
Extras: Make it comical.
Image Link: n/a

If not i just want something along tose lines to go with my Signature story XD

I guess i have to much humour :)

DeletedUser

Nothing great, but hopefully better than nothing until something else comes along.

Attachments

• fcoram.jpg
    fcoram.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 25

DeletedUser

Thanks man!

I will use it until i can hopefully get a better one from you or someone else but in the mean time this will do fine but if you intend on making me another feel free :) But take your time and make it perfect :)

DeletedUser20269

image.php

DeletedUser

Parts were an editorial cartoon, a cup with hearts, a top hat, and me fiddling about with Photoshop.

insani-tea-party-sac0415cd.jpg

teacup-heart-thebestthings.jpg

header_thewest.png

istockphoto_4976984-top-hat-and-cane.jpg

DeletedUser

He wanted "Father Coram <3 Tea Party's". :p

Of course I was going to try one with "Would you like some tea little girl?", but I couldn't find a good Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter's tea party pic to use.

DeletedUser

ah, hehe. go figure I would get it wrong. Right, let me know if you want anything changed Coram, or if it's completely off target.

DeletedUser

XD I love it but i still would like the love heart and my name basicaly say i love tea/ Tea partys BUT thanks i love them all!

ROFL But how do i make them bigger, i mean i have hellstormm's one but when ever i put it on it's tiny?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

copy the url and use this
insertimage.gif
to put it on the white space when editing your sig.

DeletedUser

KK thanks agian hellstromm.

The image web url yes?

WHOOP!!!!

DeletedUser

hehe, was going to do that earlier but cut the creative end short. :p

DeletedUser

Gotta love it, I think its awesome (course its not for me)!! I happen to think Graphics, art and media is the most learning thread i've ever used on the net as far as art goes (not that that says much for my meneal talents..... lol

and the edited version is way sweet Hellstromm!!

DeletedUser

The OP has his new signature, seems to like it, and if anyone else wants to heap love and praise on Hellstromm, they can do so here.
Thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.