Show your inventory

DeletedUser

I'm confused. You have a lamp and don't have any of the adventurer quest items that come after it, so obviously you haven't completed "Let the adventure begin", yet you haven't done East-West and gotten the compass too? Are you actually planning on keeping the compass and lamp (2 items) instead of going on to get the whip, Aztec necklace, jacket, and hat (4 items), not to mention all of the other cash, XP, and SP for some insane reason?

I hate Quests.I did only the begin of the adventurer Quests,because of the nice lamp and i´ll never finish that Quests,because Quests are too boring and the rewards are to bad.

DeletedUser

I did that quest line on a couple worlds, but on world 6 I never got to the point where I turn in my compass, and I might never finish it.

To be honest, on the worlds that I've finished that questline I've had the Aztec necklace, adventurers hat/coat and whip for months now and don't remember equipping any of them once... although getting $10K in one lump sum and 10 extra SP really is a happy ending.

DeletedUser

the rewards are to bad.

Bad? The rewards from "Let the Adventure Begin" and beyond:

• +3 Horseback riding received immediately upon turning in the compass.
  • +4 Trading
  • +3 Reflex
  • +10 SP or +1 AP and +5 SP.
  • 6475 XP
  • And up to $15,307 in cash and prizes.

To be honest, on the worlds that I've finished that questline I've had the Aztec necklace, adventurers hat/coat and whip for months now and don't remember equipping any of them once... although getting $10K in one lump sum and 10 extra SP really is a happy ending.

It's not about the items. Leonardo just said he was trying to collect every item. Some of the adventurer gear has been useful to me on various worlds for a few jobs though, but not many, just where I'm too lazy to go shopping for the best gear for a particular job, but it's often second best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I need no money and no skillpoints more.I can do the most of the top works(Ambrush stagecoach,Chasing Bandits,Transporting prisoners,Treasure hunt,Ambrush,Burglary)although my character is only at lvl 69.

DeletedUser

I finally got over 100k so I've decided to share it with you :)

http://www.weststats.com/Inventory/e0c998c9cf3d772128154d4f4f8766aa/

I belive I'm second in inventory value after leonardo, he had ~107k if i can remember right.
Also, I have most of the fancy items :indian:

uu, I almost forgot, I am pretty sure I have the most bottles of whiskey ever :D So, if you need some booze, give me a call.
clipboard3.jpg

DeletedUser

I finally got over 100k so I've decided to share it with you :)

http://www.weststats.com/Inventory/e0c998c9cf3d772128154d4f4f8766aa/

I belive I'm second in inventory value after leonardo, he had ~107k if i can remember right.
Also, I have most of the fancy items :indian:

uu, I almost forgot, I am pretty sure I have the most bottles of whiskey ever :D So, if you need some booze, give me a call.
clipboard3.jpg

I'm sure theres other out there with over 100k last time i checked my sales value was at 127k thats taking into account ive done a full reskill as well.

It would currently cost me $1270 to move 1 Skill point and i havent moved any for over a month (Should give you a rough indication how much ive spent as well)

DeletedUser

this is inventory is after I moved some points yesterday ... Reskilling is actually my favorite job :) I do it at least once a month (but I usually stop at $700-$800 / point)

And about the "second in inv value", I meant the second of those who shared their inventories here, I can't actually know what values the other players have. Your last inventory update had 70k value

DeletedUser

Question

Have a question How do u get drakes muzzle loader and stuff like that.:huh:

Harsha..

by working on high luck jobs

such as firefighter, grave robber, etc

your best chance is to be a PA adventurer, just like Azuk

DeletedUser

Like Harsha says, hi level luck jobs, Grabe Robber, Chasing Bandits, the like.

I'm a non-PA adventurer though, so I just got lucky.. :p