Shopping for new 1.19 items

DeletedUser

Moccasins and Corrosive Acid

Hey do you know of any town that has both these in their stores?

I already checked Weststats.com

DeletedUser

Not all the towns within The West import their town items into WestStats :(

If you have run through the Towns listing their items on the Forum and still come up short then it is possible that most stores within World 4 were already complete by the time v1.19 was released?

Only the newer towns within World 4 stand the chance of having these items!

;) :cool:

Edit: Merged your question with this appropriate thread ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Item sets, things I need

What Im trying to do is get as many of these items as I can:

Charlatans shoes, brown waistcoat, corrosive acid, sombrero, Mexican bandanna, sandals, moccasins, Indian clothing, and Indian feather hat. I already have the other items needed for Charlatan, Indian, Mexican, and Farmer sets, except for Tequila and Elixir which apparently I have to get from jobs.

Im not focused on Gentleman's or Pilgrims sets right now.

On W4, I am currently in the farthest right column, 2nd row from the top. I will travel as far as necessary to get these items, but the closer the better.

I am willing to donate money, time, and experience (dueling/working/building/ etc) to towns in exchange for a shopping pass for these items.

Please contact me in-game if at all possible, same name as here.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

mad dog 1 has got the dancers dress
beach bunny town has corrosive acid

DeletedUser

UWars Creek has a whole Indian's set if I am not mistaken. I donated some money to them and have done a few small fights for them, too. I picked up the Indian's set while I was there.

DeletedUser

i'm looking for pilgrims wooly hat and pilgrims gown in same town.
weststats says that vigilante valley has but they are unavailible

anyone else has them (both items!)?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

According to West Stats, this town has both:

Renae City

opmij5.png

DeletedUser

Whoops! I didn't change my World in West Stats...ha ha my bad ;) No wonder I didn't see the town you were talking about!

DeletedUser

we got your stuff right here at bloodhaven

at bloodhaven we got Pilgrim's dress shoes, Pilgrim's shoes, Brown waist coat , Mexican bandana and the Plain iron cross