Shaman?

DeletedUser

:eek: This is a shaman skill??? :confused:
screenshot014pt6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser928

Look at the new Quests on www.weststats.com you will see the quest. Its called Waupee's Grandfather I think :)

Also From the Help File..

The Shaman offers you the unique ability to undo the assignment of your skill- and attribute points. After you do that you can use the points for whatever you want.

Only possible after completing a series of quests that are offered when reaching level 14. This quest series gives you permanent access to the shaman. To get to the shaman you have to click the big skill symbol in the skill menu.

The Shaman menu looks very similar to the skill menu. You see your current skill and attribute levels and you can set if they include your item bonuses or not. By clicking on a skill or attribute you lower it's level and the points become available again. All changes have to be confirmed!

Every attribute and skill change costs one dollar. The more changes you do, the more the changes cost. They slowly go down again as time passes. It might be a good idea to not change all points at once.

It is not possible to lower skills if all their points come from assigned attribute points. You can also not lower points that have been received from quests or items. While doing any changes your character cannot be working on any job.

DeletedUser

What he said ^^^ and

The shaman is an icon that appears on your skills page AFTER you finish the quests at level 14. You click on his head to go back and forth from adding skills and subtracting them.

DeletedUser

Every attribute and skill change costs one dollar. The more changes you do, the more the changes cost. They slowly go down again as time passes. It might be a good idea to not change all points at once.

anybody who knows how slowly the price goes down again?

DeletedUser

I think it's every 24 hours it resets. (P.S., it's not 1 dollar! It's 50 dollars per SKILL POINT, rises $10 within 24 hours the more you do . 300 dollars for attribute points. I know this is ALOT of money but we're glad to even have a chance to change it, so don't complain. =D)

DeletedUser3543

Amazing how many FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS are already answered in the HELP file.... :dry:

Surprising how many questions were asked before the help file was even written / translated ;)

HINT : Read the date the question was originally posted ;)

DeletedUser2708

Let's try and be mature about this, Mr. Poopypants!

Surprising how many questions were asked before the help file was even written / translated ;)

HINT : Read the date the question was originally posted ;)

If you're right -- MY BAD! :eek:

If not -- :p

DeletedUser

Why are people resurrecting old threads?

Actually in this case it looks like rather than start a new thread, the questioner searched for an old one, and when it didn't answer his question, he added it to the bottom instead of starting a new one. After all, it was related.

I rather like that as a general plan - 30 long threads, say, are easier to cope with than 300 requests for the same basic information, time after time... and we do keep asking people to use Search.

DeletedUser

I think it's every 24 hours it resets. (P.S., it's not 1 dollar! It's 50 dollars per SKILL POINT, rises $10 within 24 hours the more you do . 300 dollars for attribute points. I know this is ALOT of money but we're glad to even have a chance to change it, so don't complain. =D)

If you really think about it, that's not a lot of money considering that most people doing this would be at a higher level, thus making it easier to get money :)