Several Small Suggestions

DeletedUser

Some of these may have been posted before.

1.) On your inventory window, add more add-ons. One important thing in westerns is the gun belt! Also for the animal, why not add a whole section to the left or right of you. With animals we can have addons like a saddle.

2.) Carrying amounts I would think should have a limit in the future. This way different animals give different bonuses. ie. donkey/mule will help you move faster a bit, but can carry extra. Horses, especially certain horses are all about speed.

3.) Vechicle add ons. ie. carts, wagons etc..

4.)Said before a grid, with x/y. Also when moving can we see our little circle on the map actually move towards the destination. I dont htink it would add much lag anyways.

5.) Roads and railroads. ie one city wants to build a road to another. Then if(gird idea is used) you have to go to each square from your city to the next and build a road. Make it count as a small building. This way entire cities can have huge projects to build joining roads.

6.) Random merchants, have merchants show up for a few days randomly, that sell things.

7.) Epic questss! Maybe a band of indians are attacking, so in one area have several of those event circles pop up, and have extra quests that entail us to go duel 10 warrior indians or 5 archer idians or if we are a high level war chief etc..

8.) If your city grows pop over 100, make it the size of 4 places, instead of the regular one. If it growas 500, 6 places, 1000 8 places etc..

9.) Extra things to do should be stuff with bulls, like hunting.

10.) I heard poker will be added to the game. What about Texas Hold Em Tournaments. ie, I am rich and want to popularize my city(since eventually cities will be making you money if they are popular with people using your stores and hotels) I hold a $1000 Texas Hoold Up Tournament, with 25$ buy in.

Just a few things in my head, some might of been mentioned, some might be stupid, but overall I think they are small features that will add an extra bit tot eh game.

I think I speak in behalf of many, that this game despite many improvements to be made, is really fun and enjoyable and so far you guys are doing a great job.

Thanks foir considering.

DeletedUser

All of these things sound fantastic, and I hope they are added in future updates. We still gotta remember that the game engine has its limits, and some of these updates may be more difficult than others. I'm sure that the programmers behind this game have been typing their little fingers off, judging by the enthusiastic idea generation happening here.

Also, Good job! Four stars for you.

DeletedUser

Some good ideas...

I would hope that as the game progresses many of theses will be implemented in one form or another..

Good Luck..T

DeletedUser

NICE NICE NICE...Keep Coming with more Ideas..=DGlad to see the list implemented

DeletedUser

bunch of great ideas even if alot of them have already been said before.

DeletedUser

yup atleast we now know that we active people really thinking of ideas how to omprove the game..

DeletedUser

yeah, i think that even if ideas are repeated,it's still good, as it shows people are thinking, and adding to current idea... everyone wants a better game!!

DeletedUser

I like the idea of poker tournaments, cause its not a wild west, if theres no poker involved.(Lets take away guns and hoores and its 21 century)
Wild Bill`s ghost