Resolved Set and avatar personalized

DeletedUser

Hi, I´m new in the server .net, but, I´ve 4 years in the server .es

I come here, to ask something simple, however in my server no one know.

How many months are needs to receive the personalized set??

I am waiting for it, since 22/01/2013, and the CoMa of this server say me that my set personalized and avatar is process. But, anothers player have more time waiting, for example Montxi since 17/07/2012.

We have the achievement before the change of rules about the friend points, and we have the promise that our sets will be makes.

My ask, is: how many weeks, months are needly to received that.

Excuse me, my english is no very good.

How a faithful player since four years, consumer and promotor personal, I humbly answer my question.

And congratulations for this five years, and for the next.

JESSAM for you in the server the.west.es

And... my invitation at the best server in the wild west .es

Click in the image

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15641

I thought it was upon friendship points, if its not, than its upto the community manager

DeletedUser

I thought it was upon friendship points, if its not, than its upto the community manager

Did you read his post? He had the friendship points on 22/01/2013 and he's been waiting for the sets since then.

Hi, I´m new in the server .net, but, I´ve 4 years in the server .es

I am waiting for it, since 22/01/2013, and the CoMa of this server say me that my set personalized and avatar is process. But, anothers player have more time waiting, for example Montxi since 17/07/2012.

We have the achievement before the change of rules about the friend points, and we have the promise that our sets will be makes.

DeletedUser

I don't think this is a question for the community, since it is not a common known thing. I think this is a question for the CoMa. And if you already talked to him, then there's nothing more to do but to wait. It is not up to the CoMa anyway, it is up to Inno devs.

DeletedUser

I´m asking here, because I guess, here must be more of one player with the achievement (before the rule´s change), and I´m asking about the time to wait. ( My CoMa in the server .es did his work asking me about my set will be designed. My ask here is about the time to wait for it. :cool:

Because, in the example of Montxi, in july will be one year waiting (17/07/2012), in my case I wish will be less...

Ripwise

I know one case where player has been waiting for 8 months to get his personalized set. I think it was Hassan but i aint sure.

DeletedUser22685

I´m asking here, because I guess, here must be more of one player with the achievement (before the rule´s change), and I´m asking about the time to wait. ( My CoMa in the server .es did his work asking me about my set will be designed. My ask here is about the time to wait for it. :cool:

Only one player on .net has reached the personalised set. No one can give you a fixed date or time period you'll need to wait, whenever the devs can fit it into their schedule they will do it.

DeletedUser18357

We have few players with a personalized set on romanian servers. It took between 1-3 months... 8 months it's a lot. My advice is to speak with your CoMa and ask him to tell Joony (Lead CM) again about your (or your colleague) achievement and that huge time.

PS : On the other hand, futu is right, it's a dev problem. When they have a lot of updates in progress, the additional stuff (like sets) usually suffer a postpone. Tell them again and will be done :)

DeletedUser8627

I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do about this for you.

Friendship points and the rewards associated are solely up to the CoMa on their respective servers. The EN CM cannot help as they do not have rights on other language servers.

Just on a side note, it does take long to get the rewards out to the players especially when it comes to the avatar and set. These are custom built by the devs, and the way everything is done is each task is set on certain priorities. You'd find that it'll take a lot longer if the devs are busy with something else like updates, the priority on updates are essential before other tasks are looked into or done. This is just the usual mechanics on a development company though.

I have pushed forward this query to the .es CM to find out what's happening but I'm afraid that's all I can do from my side.

DeletedUser

Really, really thank you Da Twista, for your quick aswer. My CoMa send me a PM about the personalised set and avatar, and this continue in process.