• One Armed Ninja

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One Armed Ninja

The time has come.
To take our 8 down to 4 o_O

This time you only have 1 vote

So the same people aaren't facing off again, I've separated them in alternating alphabetical order groups.
Happy voting!

(how the hell did I get this far? Thanks to HnS beating Saucey, I don't have to go up agains Hell or JR xD)

DeletedUser

Well, you may not go up against Hellstromm, but I sure as hell do. lol

My vote goes to Elmyr.
I do like you OAN, and what you've done for the boards, but when you assigned yourself in the same group as Elmyr you lost by default.

Sorry buddy.

DeletedUser

really? is this even a contest? no offense ninja and desi, but elmyr is my vote.

DeletedUser

I voted for OAN but now after much thought I want to revote and vote Elmyr. He made me a birthday thread after all.

Diggo11

I wouldn't worry, I have a feeling Elmyr would still win even if we combine the three others :p Sadly this ain't proportional voting, so when put next to El no-one has a hope ;(

DeletedUser

I wouldn't worry, I have a feeling Elmyr would still win even if we combine the three others :p Sadly this ain't proportional voting, so when put next to El no-one has a hope ;(

Well, if you consider his number of posts, his super-high rep (he has been away for a looong time and still is in the top3), then you consider the persona...

Ofc El will get votes like there's no tomorrow.

As long as he is in the competition, he'll win.
That's my prognosis anyways.

DeletedUser

Well, if you consider his number of posts, his super-high rep (he has been away for a looong time and still is in the top3), then you consider the persona...

The legend of Elmyr echos through the ages :p