Resolved Second 3rd key

DeletedUser31397

Howdy!

I bought a 3rd key and got a golden gun. Now I'm wondering is it posibble to find 3rd key again (grave robber/ travelling merchant).

Thanks in advance.

-BA-

DeletedUser3230

Yup very possible, I got 1 in a christmas chest and was still able to find one working as a travelling merchant

DeletedUser35250

The above cases mentioned buying or finding a key in chest and also finding one from working as a travelling merchant.
Can the key drop more than one time just from only working as a travelling merchant?

DeletedUser14006

Key 3 drops just the once from the job 'Work as a travelling merchant' or 'Graverobber', after which it can no longer be found on either of these jobs, it is a one time deal only.

However as you mentioned it can be found as an item drop from the steal lined box, I am uncertain if it drops from a premium chest and/or the bag with a rare product which are available from the union pacific shop.

DeletedUser15641

Key 3 drops just the once from the job 'Work as a travelling merchant' or 'Graverobber', after which it can no longer be found on either of these jobs, it is a one time deal only.

However as you mentioned it can be found as an item drop from the steal lined box, I am uncertain if it drops from a premium chest and/or the bag with a rare product which are available from the union pacific shop.

It drops easier from premium chest I think.

Even the 2'nd or first key I think or heard.

DeletedUser

It drops easier from premium chest I think.

Even the 2'nd or first key I think or heard.

You think? I've never heard of anyone getting any of them from a premium chest, nor seen anyone who opens tons of them and posts their duplicates on the open market selling one. Are you just assuming they do or what?